• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kali Fast Pass: UPDATED 2/11 ~ FP Now Available Beginning 2/15!

perthgirl

Mouseketeer
Hi - we logged on to get fast passes on the very first day (we are staying onsite and am there in low season) - we could get everything in every park except Kali. Any idea why? Wondered if the ride is operating after there was an accident in Queensland on a similar ride where 4 people died. or is it just more popular than anything else in any park?

Disney, as with other recently refurbed rides, won't reopen FP booking until closer to the reopening date. They need to ensure the ride refurb is on schedule and when the opening date is confirmed, FP availability reopens.

Disney, as with other recently refurbed rides, won't reopen FP booking until closer to the reopening date. They need to ensure the ride refurb is on schedule and when the opening date is confirmed, FP availability reopens.

Yep, Big Thunder refurb was to be completed on November 18 and reopen on November 19 (which went down exactly as scheduled).

However, no advance Fast Passes could be scheduled for November 20. The report on November 18 was that no Fast Pass service would be available at all for November 19 or 20, so we decided we would head to Big Thunder right at rope drop on November 20. Then lo and behold, on November 19, BTMRR FP became available for November 20, so we scheduled them and reverted back to our original Peter-Pan-at-Rope-Drop plan.

It pays to pay attention to the DisBoards. :)

I tried to get a fastpass for March 3 and it wouldn't let me. That's 18 days after the refurbishment should be over! Apparently they are taking this seriously.

I'll give it a month and then check back for a FP+

I tried to get a fastpass for March 3 and it wouldn't let me. That's 18 days after the refurbishment should be over! Apparently they are taking this seriously.

I'll give it a month and then check back for a FP+
I tried to get FP for March 3rd as well...very frustrating...wondering when they will open them?

I'm going to set a notification for myself for this thread. Maybe we can agree to all notify each other when the Kali passes come back on line for any time in March? I'm also paranoid that I'm going to miss them!

I'm going to set a notification for myself for this thread. Maybe we can agree to all notify each other when the Kali passes come back on line for any time in March? I'm also paranoid that I'm going to miss them!
Yup. :) It's best to "watch" the thread and to set up Alerts when there is a reply to the thread or if someone tags you.

I knew how to do it, but not how to explain it. Thanks :)

No Kali River Rapids passes available in March yet!

I just tried to book Kali for March 6th and couldn't. Has anyone been successful for booking that early?

I just tried to book Kali for March 6th and couldn't. Has anyone been successful for booking that early?
If the notice on the FP availability page is: FastPass+ Service Unavailable ~ FPs haven't been opened/activated for Kali.

If the notice is: No more FPs available for this ride... ~ all available slots were open and now fully booked.

If the notice on the FP availability page is: FastPass+ Service Unavailable ~ FPs haven't been opened/activated for Kali.

If the notice is: No more FPs available for this ride... ~ all available slots were open and now fully booked.

Are you sure?

Asking because I've seen the following message every time I've checked since 60 days out (our AK day is 2/26):
"There are no more FastPass+ times for this experience, but standby may be available."

I can't imagine that FP+ was opened for this ride, and all slots were booked, in the brief periods between (my) checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter