Kali Fast Pass: UPDATED 2/11 ~ FP Now Available Beginning 2/15!

Are you sure?

Asking because I've seen the following message every time I've checked since 60 days out (our AK day is 2/26):
"There are no more FastPass+ times for this experience, but standby may be available."

I can't imagine that FP+ was opened for this ride, and all slots were booked, in the brief periods between (my) checking.
On the app, for Kali it's consistently been FP+ Service Not Available. I never use a computer so I don't know what is shown on the website.

I've been checking for March 3rd nearly every day and it's never had any FP+ times available at any time. I've checked using the app and the website. It's a little frustrating as the refurbishment is supposed to be long done by then.

Anyone heard any news about how it's going? I understand not making FP available in the first week after, but that's 2 1/2 weeks from when it's supposed to be done!

(Of course, if this is the biggest Disney issue I have, I'm doing well).

I'm hoping that the refurbishment is on schedule, so Monday Kali will (magically) reopen and then the FB+ system will also re-open to all the rest of us trying to schedule FP for the next few weeks. [[sigh]]

On the app, for Kali it's consistently been FP+ Service Not Available. I never use a computer so I don't know what is shown on the website.
Here is what I get on the app for 2/17. There are no more FastPass+times available for this experience, but standby may be available. Using app from iPhone.

Here is what I get on the app for 2/17. There are no more FastPass+times available for this experience, but standby may be available. Using app from iPhone.
And for 2/17, that's also what's showing on my iOS app. So, we both can confirm they've updated the wording on the app meaning FP booking should be showing up soon. :)

That's what I've had since my FP window opened on Dec 28th. No more FP available. Same on computer and app. I've assumed it was due to the refurb, so been checking every couple of days until this week. As of this week I've been checking several times a day. Booking for 27th Feb, so I literally was 60 days at my first attempt to book.

Fingers crossed it opens soon and I manage to get us a slot. If not then I think we'll just have to miss it.

Just an fyi, when it is open and the weather has been "cooler".. ( is: Feb/Mar), we have experienced no to low wait times. So if no fp, if it is open, you really may have no problem getting on--repeatedly if you desire.

Good to know... I assumed it had to do with refurb but "no more available" wording had me confused. Will keep checking for our Feb 26th AK day too!

Just an fyi, when it is open and the weather has been "cooler".. ( is: Feb/Mar), we have experienced no to low wait times. So if no fp, if it is open, you really may have no problem getting on--repeatedly if you desire.
Thanks, that's good to know :)

I get to book FP a week from tomorrow....sure hope this will be bookable by thenbb

I was just able to book my Kali Fastpass for February 26th! Go check now!!
Thanks @HumblePie!! I've updated the Title! :)
Brilliant, thanks both. I've checked MDE about 3 times throughout today. I'm so glad I checked my watched threads here before turning in. I saw the title change in my list and jumped over to grab them. Got the time I wanted on the 27th so very happy. Looks like most times were still available, but I suspect they'll go quickly tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter