Just returned from Grand Palms

Yes:yay: The same one....If its as great as the pictures...mmmm im sorry go ahead and cancel,,,,so i get those dates:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: We will have a very merry Christmas away from home!:santa: :santa: :santa:
I will let you know in a couple of months...but im having a hard time finding anything neg....i have even checked the tax records.....google the owner even there neighborhood.........Nothing but clean records abound!And happy renters......:cheer2: :cheer2:

Yes:yay: The same one....If its as great as the pictures...mmmm im sorry go ahead and cancel,,,,so i get those dates:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: We will have a very merry Christmas away from home!:santa: :santa: :santa:
I will let you know in a couple of months...but im having a hard time finding anything neg....i have even checked the tax records.....google the owner even there neighborhood.........Nothing but clean records abound!And happy renters......:cheer2: :cheer2:

Great to hear. Can't wait to hear your impressions of the condo/pool etc.. Have a fabulous vacation.:goodvibes

We are looking at booking this unit as well! We are stoked and cannot wait!!!!!! It will be our first trip to WDW!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

You will love it. The next time I find a great unit I'm going to keep quiet. I actually have to stay somewhere else this year because this one is booked. :lmao:

I hope you have a great time. :goodvibes

Just got back from our stay at Grand Palms! I can only speak for our unit, but we loved it! Ours was very roomy, and it was right in front of the tennis courts. It was quiet, and far enough away that you could enjoy getting around without all the traffic, but not so far away that you had to drive a long time to get to the parks. We would stay there again in a heartbeat, and have recommended it already.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter