Just Back from Alaska! Wow!

amsae

Earning My Ears
Our ALumni Group just returned from Alaska and the 20 of us had a great time on our 5th ABD. What is next for us, stayed tuned.

Our ALumni Group just returned from Alaska and the 20 of us had a great time on our 5th ABD. What is next for us, stayed tuned.

Welcome back! We did this trip last year and it was fantastic. Who were you guides?

Welcome back here, too! So glad you had a great time! I'd like to know you you had, too, since Rae appears to be doing Peru, I think it was.

Are you going to do a Report? Do you have pics to show us?

Sayhello

Our Guides where Mike and Carlene, we actually had Mike on our Grand Canyon one, that is when the shot the video with him in it on the ABD web site. There where Great and Mike was a lot of fun with our kids. Yes, I will do a report next week and have pictures so share.

Remind me again how to put pictures on the reply?

Our Guides where Mike and Carlene, we actually had Mike on our Grand Canyon one, that is when the shot the video with him in it on the ABD web site. There where Great and Mike was a lot of fun with our kids. Yes, I will do a report next week and have pictures so share.

Remind me again how to put pictures on the reply?

Mike and Carlene were our guides! They are both awesome. DS and I were just talking yesterday about how fantastic they were with the kids on our trip. They took good care of the adults too. Everytime we see that video we both shout out "There's Mike!".

Sure will, how do you post pictures again? Thanks Amsae
You need to load the pictures to a photo hosting site. I use photobucket.com. Once you get them uploaded there, the side gives you the URL to use for each picture. When you are composing your reply, place the cursor where you want the picture inserted, and then hit the button over the text area that looks like a little photo of a mountain & the sun. Paste the URL into the box that comes up, and hit OK. The photo will then be embedded in your reply.

Let me know if you need more detailed instructions than that!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter