JUNE 2021! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Happy to get the party started😀. I have a California Grill reservation on June 6 for four at 9:20 that I plan to cancel. Let me know if you can use it!

I have the following that I'll be cancelling:

The Wave on 6/11 @ 1:55 PM for 6

The Wave on 6/11 @ 7:15 PM for 6

San Angel Inn on 6/14 @ 12:30 PM for 6

And the Pièce de résistance - Homecomin' on 6/6 @ 3:30 PM for 4

Please PM me if interested in any of these.

UPDATE: these have all been cancelled.

Last edited:
There were a lot of glitchy things happening when I made ADRs for June. I made several modifications or changes with an overlapping reservation, and the original reservations should have automatically cancelled, but apparently they didn't. So, I have a couple more ADRs to cancel than I thought. I hope this is good news for someone! I know how stressful it can be trying to get ADRs, and how much time it takes to constantly check for openings!

Here are the ADRs that I will be cancelling:

6/8 Be Our Guest @ 8:15pm for 4
6/9 The Plaza @ 7:50pm for 3*
6/9 Be Our Guest @ 8:15pm for 3*
6/10 Be Our Guest @ 8:55pm for 3*
6/11 San Angel Inn @ 5:15pm for 3*
6/12 Le Cellier @ 8:55pm for 3
6/13 Le Cellier @ 8:55pm for 3*

*NOTE: If you have a party of 4, you should be able to book it for 4 people instead of 3 after I cancel! Just discovered this works when coordinating with another DISer. :thumbsup2

Please PM me if you'd like to coordinate!

UPDATED:
Unless someone PMs me to coordinate, I will be cancelling the remaining ADRs tonight, Sunday 4/25. In honor of the opening/anniversary date of WDW (10/1), I will start cancelling them at 10:01pm (EST)!

Last edited:
I am planning to cancel a Rose and Crown on June 11 for four people at 6:15. Happy to coordinate!

I have a 6/12 reservation for Tiffins for 6 people at 3:25 I need to cancel. Let me know if interested!

I have a couple ADRs that I’m going to cancel if anyone is interested...

6/3 - Biergarten 7:10pm for 5
6/4 - San Angel 5:30pm for 5

Edit: claimed/ dropped
I have a Sci Fi for 4 people at 5:25 on June 2nd I will be canceling if anyone wants to try and grab it.

Last edited:
All are canceled

I have the following ADR for 2 that I will be canceling.

June 2 - Tony’s Town Square Lunch at 2:45
June 2 - Crystal Palace Dinner at 7:55

June 8 - Whispering Canyon breakfast at 9:15

June 10 - Sanaa Lunch at 1:15 - taken

Last edited:
I have a few ADRs we will not need if anyone is interested.

June 5 - Homecomin’ at 9:55

June 7 - Topolino’s at 11:15 - claimed and canceled
June 8 - Topolino’s at 11:15 - claimed and canceled

June 9 - Be Our Guest at 1:40

June 16 - Beaches and Cream at 6:15 - claimed and canceled

edited to add - these are all for a party of 4

Last edited:
I have another ADR I'll be dropping:

Art Smith Homecomin' - June 5th @ 3:00 PM for 6 Cancelled 5/6/21

Please contact me if interested.

Last edited:
6/13 Topolino's 5:05pm Party of 3 (I believe it will also be available for 4 after I cancel but not sure)

anyone want to swap a 6/6 2pm sci-fi for a 6/4 sci-fi anytime?

I also have a 6/2 1:55 Be Our Guest that I need to drop

anyone want to swap a 6/6 2pm sci-fi for a 6/4 sci-fi anytime?

I also have a 6/2 1:55 Be Our Guest that I need to drop

How many people for the 6/2 Be Our Guest reservation? Wish I had a Sci-Fi one to offer!

If anyone has a Sci-Fi cancel for 4 for 6/16 - please let me know! We have a full day and then a half day at HS and have a ressie there for 6/20 but I'd love to move it to the 16th and cancel the 20th.

I have a June 7 Trattoria al forno at 11:25 if anyone wants it :) - Canceled 5/6

Last edited:
Does anyone want the following?

Topolino's Dinner 6/13 5:05pm
Topolino's Breakfast 6/15 11:00am

Both for party of 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter