JUNE 2021! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: All cancelled!

New here. I'll be cancelling three reservations tomorrow (5/28) at 10AM if anyone is interested.

Thursday, June 3 - La Hacienda de San Angel at 4:45PM for 2.
Friday, June 4 - San Angel Inn at 12:40PM for 2.
Saturday, June 5 - Jungle Skipper Canteen at 3:20PM for 3.

I also have a Yak and Yeti Reservation for Thursday, June 3 at 5:30PM for 2 that I am on the fence about cancelling because I was extremely lucky to find. If I do decide to cancel, I will cancel at the same time as the others.

Last edited:
I have a Wednesday 6/16 reservation for 4, for Yak and Yett at 5:15 pm I will be cancelling. Willing to coordinate, I will hold on for a few days before cancelling. PM if interested.

I have Tiffins 6/10 at 4:25 for 2 that I want to cancel. Let me know if anyone wants to coordinate!

Going to cancel Le Cellier for 4 on June 8th at 3:20pm, DM if interested

*cancelled 6/2

Last edited:
I will be canceling Kona cafe for 6 people at 7pm for June 12. I’m happy to coordinate the release.

update:done

Last edited:
Canceling lunch at the Boathouse for Saturday, June 5, at 10:30 am for 3 people if anyone wants it. Let me know if interested and we can coordinate.

Cancelling Yak and Yeti 6:15 pm for 5 on 6/12 in the next few minutes (wasn’t able to do it earlier).

update: done

I was able to grab Oga’s 6/7 at 11:50 am for 5 yesterday but it conflicts with our lunch+late arrival plans.

Let me know if you want to coordinate or I’ll be cancelling in a day or two.

update: coordinated and cancelled

Last edited:
I have BOG lunch for 4 on June 9th @ 12:50. Message me if interested and we can coordinate.

UPDATE: Canceling 5/30 @ 4:30 pm EST

Last edited:
I have a Cape May Breakfast I plan to cancel on June 25th for 4 people at 8:45am. Let me know if you would like to coordinate.

Update: Cancelled

Last edited:
I have Chef Mickey's breakfast for Wed, June 9th at 11:20am for 5 people that I'm going to cancel. PM if you would like to coordinate.

*Cancelled.
I have a 6:20pm California Grill for a party of 3 on Monday, June 21 that I need to cancel. PM is you would like to coordinate. Otherwise, I plan to cancel tomorrow, Thursday, 6/2 at 8:30am EST.

Last edited:
Just saw a Cinderella’s Royal Table available for 2 on Saturday June 19 @ 5:20 pm if anyone’s interested. I wish it was even an hour earlier. We fly home at 10 pm. This would be a little too close for us to eat, get back to Yacht Club & get picked up by our car service.

I have :

Jungle skipper canteen 6/11 for 4 at 6:25 pm

update: cancelled 6/4 7:55 pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter