• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JUNE 2015 Discount Watch

Haven't read through all posts... FYI people: I got my Disney VISA pre-notification offer in email a few days ago. 30% off deluxe r.oom, 25% off other. Will be release "publicly" it said by Mar 23. I had a pin code i my email but did not need to tell Disney when I called. Actually when I called immediately first time/day, the first CM had no clue and could not help me. I waited till the next day and the CM applied the Disney discount to my pre-existing summer reservation. This deal is "book by June 12". Deal is for June 16 and after--can't recall end date.

We used the Disney Visa deal. We had to switch our ressies to two since we cross between the Spring and Summer discounts. The TA worked it out the best way and saved us about $1200 for OKW.

Just scored the new summer rate of 30% off WL this morning at 7:00am. Saved us $1000 on our existing reservation 6/22 - 6/30, courtyard view. Thanks to all on the board for the tips..

Last edited:

ME TOO!

I was also on hold for 45 min - but i was also able to apply the discount to our existing reservation - WL, it only saved us $675 - but I'll take it!
(since I made the reservation the ticket prices had increased, but our tickets stayed at the lower price)

ME TOO!

I was also on hold for 45 min - but i was also able to apply the discount to our existing reservation - WL, it only saved us $675 - but I'll take it!
(since I made the reservation the ticket prices had increased, but our tickets stayed at the lower price)

Was this club level? I checked online and I'm seeing no availability at all other than club level for WL.

Yay!!! Summer Offer Applied!!!

Was on hold with Disney reservations at 7 am, waited about an hour and applied the summer promo that was released today to my existing reservation. Saved about 600.00!! Very happy. Staying in a standard room at Beach Club. FYI...........my reservation is for 2 queens but reservations confirmed a king room with a sleep sofa. After I told them NO WAY am I paying 6000.00 to sleep on a couch, I was put on hold. They came back and told me that Guest services explained, because the Beach Club is being refurbished the computers are apparently calling the standard rooms "Accessible King w/sleep sofa". The agent I dealt with assured me that I would have a room with 2 Queens and that he made note of it in the computer. OK....hoping he is correct and I end up in the room I reserved months ago. Anyone else experience this?? Curious! Overall, VERY HAPPY and looking forward to our annual trip!!!

Was told I couldn't do a continued split stay at POR :( They only have Royal Guest Rooms with Garden views available at $216/night. If I wanted to spend about $150 more, I could upgrade to a standard Animal Kingdom Lodge room or save some money by changing to CSR for $168/night.

on hold now - has anyone applied the new discount to a trip that starts before the discount? I have the Spring for the first 2 days and want this discount for the last 5. I tried with the VISA offer and the agent said no, but hopeful for today!

on hold now - has anyone applied the new discount to a trip that starts before the discount? I have the Spring for the first 2 days and want this discount for the last 5. I tried with the VISA offer and the agent said no, but hopeful for today!

You have to do a split stay to get both. So you would reduce your current stay from 6/13-6/16 and re-book 6/16-6/20 at a summer discount affiliated hotel.

You have to do a split stay to get both. So you would reduce your current stay from 6/13-6/16 and re-book 6/16-6/20 at a summer discount affiliated hotel.

We had to split our stay because we crossed the Spring/Summer line. Saved nearly $1200 for OKW.

So none of the summer discounts apply to early summer? Specifically end of May to early June?

So none of the summer discounts apply to early summer? Specifically end of May to early June?
As Dianna_NC says, there's a Spring discount that applies to that period, but it ends in two days, so get booking soon! :)

Has anyone actually seen the summer discount code offer? Is it just the percentage of the package deal? I'm curious because I was hoping that the park hopper upgrade was included... maybe I'll just call and ask...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter