JUNE 2015 Discount Watch

tink20

DIS Veteran
We are going May 30th until June 6th.....hoping for some kind of discount. :flower3: We have not been since 2012 and can't wait to go again!:yay:

These are my dates also, or if i can get a late flight on Friday we may be a day earlier. Waiting on discounts:thumbsup2

These are my dates also, or if i can get a late flight on Friday we may be a day earlier. Waiting on discounts:thumbsup2

HA HA! We may actually leave Friday too. (we are driving, so we can decide later) DS's last day of school is Wed., just need to make sure he doesn't have any weather days to make up (we have to get through hurricane season) Last year they had to make up one day for an ice storm (in lower AL, go figure :rotfl:) But they just took away one of their holidays.

Count me in :yay: We are thinking CBR for June 11th -18th! Will be hoping for a room only AP discount. This will be our first CBR stay and I love that they are adding queen beds :thumbsup2

Happy planning :goodvibes

We are going May 30th until June 6th.....hoping for some kind of discount. :flower3: We have not been since 2012 and can't wait to go again!:yay:

We are going the same dates as you are! I decided to do a split stay this time and booked the poly for 4 nights and I'm still deciding on where to stay the other 3 nights, maybe Yacht Club...tough decisions to make. Lol! ;)
Hopefully a discount will become available. I would love free dining, but it looks like room only discounts were offered in the past for the month of June.
We haven't been since 2012, so I guess I better start digging for info on how the new FP+ works, it looks very intimidating!:confused3

We are going the same dates as you are! I decided to do a split stay this time and booked the poly for 4 nights and I'm still deciding on where to stay the other 3 nights, maybe Yacht Club...tough decisions to make. Lol! ;)
Hopefully a discount will become available. I would love free dining, but it looks like room only discounts were offered in the past for the month of June.
We haven't been since 2012, so I guess I better start digging for info on how the new FP+ works, it looks very intimidating!:confused3

I know, I am trying to stay optimistic, but the new system is worrying me too, especially after reading stories of people having issues with the system and losing their FP selections :eek: But, I will just plan what I can, and not worry about. We are planning to do both waterparks this time, so no FP worries there. :)

Planning on CBR 6/20-6/28. The rates right now seem high...hoping for some discounts

Are these discounts open to the general public? Or do you have to be a DVC member or Disney CC holder?

We're booked June 6-12 at CBR! We are REALLY hoping for the same great discount we had last summer, so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed and wishing for some Pixie Dust!!

We're going June 6-15 with extended family. Staying at CR & DMIL (bless her heart) is treating everyone and paying for the whole thing!!! I'm in charge of the planning, so I have a lot of fun work ahead of me. None of the kids know yet. We're gonna get together with DMIL & DSIL on Aug 30th and tell the kids then.

We're going June 6-15 with extended family. Staying at CR & DMIL (bless her heart) is treating everyone and paying for the whole thing!!! I'm in charge of the planning, so I have a lot of fun work ahead of me. None of the kids know yet. We're gonna get together with DMIL & DSIL on Aug 30th and tell the kids then.

How exciting! The kids are going to be thrilled!
Hopefully, there will be a June discount to help your MIL out! :thumbsup2

We are planning on going June 27-July 6 and I'm really hoping for some kind of discount. I haven't booked yet because we can't decide between the Poly or the BC but last night it dawned on me that we could do a split stay. :thumbsup2

Pardon my silly question! My balance is due April 16th, 2015. My boyfriend and I plan to pay the trip off in late December. If a promotion were to come out after the balance is paid, can I still ask them to apply it? Will they refund any money the promotion may save us? In all the many times I've gone, I don't think we've ever used a promotion! Thanks in advance for any help. I tried to search and Google but I thoroughly confused myself!

Side note: I plan to pay it off with my Disney Visa then just use our cash to pay it off when it posts. I know there's a 6-month interest-free period but I hate leaving a balance! And that way I can have more rewards dollars to take with me!

We are planning a trip 6/2-6/16, and hoping for some discounts. There will be six of us. possibly looking to stay off property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter