JUNE 2015 Discount Watch

confused, I don't see the offer on the VISA site. Is this through travel agents only for now? I was going directly to Disney.

confused, I don't see the offer on the VISA site. Is this through travel agents only for now? I was going directly to Disney.
I didn't see it anywhere official either. Just call Disney if you have the VISA and ask for the summer Visa discount. The phone person will know.

Well it was a pain, but we got it. We had the AP discount for our first 3 nights, looking for the last 4 nights on discount. They did not have any courtyard views, only bunkbed woodsview and no woodsview available on AP. SO, we ended up leaving the first 3 nights on the AP courtyard and will definitely have to change rooms for the last 4 nights on a woodsview. It saved us almost $960, so while it's a pain to change rooms, it's worth it to us.

I'm still holding out hope for a little pixie dust once we're there, but we accept that we'll probably have to change rooms. It would appear the availability is quite limited on this offer- No courtyard, no standard view at Wilderness Lodge on the Disney Visa discount.

I imagine availability will be even less when it goes public. We're still hoping that the AP will overlap or that availability will change.

2nd cm did the trick. First one had no idea what I was talking about. Saved $1,250 on a 2 bedroom at OKW. Once again THANK YOU DIS BOARDS!

I saw the Disney dining fb post this morning as I was sitting in line to drop the kids off at school, and I called right away. By the time I got to work, which is maybe 15 minutes, I'd talked to a wonderful CM named Gilda who applied it to my current package at CBR and saved me almost $400! It just about paid for the extra day we'd added on to our trip (room +DDP) so I was pretty excited!

I'm a bit confused why you would want to get two sets of tickets.

Even if you were able to get both discounts (free extra day worth $10 and free PH worth $64) you would wind up paying way more than if you just paid full price for a longer ticket.

Ex: 5 day ticket (includes free day) $324 + 4 day ticket (includes free PH upgrade) $324= $648
Vs a full priced 9 day PH ticket @$446

So those "freebies" would actually cost you over $200 per person.

It's much cheaper to just use one ticket for the whole length of your trip even if you wind up doing a split stay.

I didn't math right. Plus parkhopper for all days is a better deal than 1 free day like I currently have.

No pin associated with my account when I called - CM didn't seem to know anything. Her reply was, "If there are codes coming out, and we don't typically know in advance, they should do so within the next month."

I wasn't able to get the discount either (so glad I have the visa) I guess I will try Monday when it opens to general public. I am a little annoyed :(

well upgraded family of 5 from por to poly nice way to save money. For the other 5 groups per cm likely to be some released Monday 7 am est for general discount

well upgraded family of 5 from por to poly nice way to save money. For the other 5 groups per cm likely to be some released Monday 7 am est for general discount

It was cheaper to stay in the Poly than POR with the discount?! Or not as big a difference with the discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter