January 2008 Code Watch

If you call CRO directly, you can request NO insurance. That is something new that disney has added to the online reservation process. You used to be able to decline the insurance and now it is automatically added. :confused3

Can I book it online and then call and cancel the insurance???

on the disney website I searched discount codes and found code ZWC it said it was for villas but I called anyway. She used the code and checked the price for me to upgrade from por the ak and with the discount and the free ticket upgrade it was only 70 dollars more for me to switch from por to ak. The code is for dates in Jan and Feb 2008.:cool1:

Just wanted to say that I love this thread! We're going in March (9-15) instead of January, but the ZXF code works up until March 15th. Staying 6 nts at Pop and getting MYW, ticket upgrades and Dining Plan. Saved about $400! :yay:
Thanks and good luck to everybody else!

Would anyone mind sharing their trip prices?? I'm trying to figure out if there's anyway we can go in Jan/Feb. for the same price as our current trip booked for Sept. 2008 with free dining...I don't think so :(....but we def. need the dining plan...thanks!

Would anyone mind sharing their trip prices?? I'm trying to figure out if there's anyway we can go in Jan/Feb. for the same price as our current trip booked for Sept. 2008 with free dining...I don't think so :(....but we def. need the dining plan...thanks!

Where are you staying, or where would you want to stay if you booked the January/February code package??

$2165.40 four nights at YC standard, 3 day tickets for four (all adults now, two real adults, kids 10 & 12). No dining. Originally booked with 3 day hoppers only (no extras) at 2523.56 rack, but I had AAA for discount of ~$50 a night. In reality I'm saving ~$135, still, that's a day of dining for us, TS dinner, CS lunch. :)

on the disney website I searched discount codes and found code ZWC it said it was for villas but I called anyway. She used the code and checked the price for me to upgrade from por the ak and with the discount and the free ticket upgrade it was only 70 dollars more for me to switch from por to ak. The code is for dates in Jan and Feb 2008.:cool1:

Hi,
what r the dates for the code? i will be at POR in january and would love to stay at AK.
Can this be done if booked through AAA?

I'd say go for AKL! If you don't mind me asking what are the breakdown of costs? I checked AKL w/ code and I thought it was almost $700 more than Pop for me. We're staying Pop 7 nights, 2 adults, 1 child w/ dining.

We are going the 18th-21st. So we(2 adults, 2 Kids 6,3) were doing 3 nights and a 4 day regular pass + dining at POP, So the cost with insurance when we were going to stay at POP was like $1650. To upgrade to AK was $1950/w insurance + now we have the extras with the hopper and a deluxe room (I know I am a sucker, but hadn't researched this much when we booked, plus we are flying from Iowa in January).

2 adults
January 6 - January 13
Deluxe Dining
8 day park hopper tickets w/ water park & more option
Animal Kingdom Lodge

$2933.00

1/31-2/5 POR, 5 nite, 5 day hopper plus everything,all adults (10, 14 yo). With dining.
$2405 :thumbsup2

Probably not as good as free dining deal--but the weather will be nice and cool and Pirate party too! :thumbsup2

Hi,
what r the dates for the code? i will be at POR in january and would love to stay at AK.
Can this be done if booked through AAA?
:eek: Scott--I'm shocked---After reading all the lovely things about POR you posted on the "POR IS THE BEST" thread and then convincing me to go there. :sad2:

For shame......... (oh...and let me know what you find out.......I won't tell the "other" thread! ;) )

1/31-2/5 POR, 5 nite, 5 day hopper plus everything,all adults (10, 14 yo). With dining.
$2405 :thumbsup2

Probably not as good as free dining deal--but the weather will be nice and cool and Pirate party too! :thumbsup2

:eek: Scott--I'm shocked---After reading all the lovely things about POR you posted on the "POR IS THE BEST" thread and then convincing me to go there. :sad2:

For shame......... (oh...and let me know what you find out.......I won't tell the "other" thread! ;) )

LOL
I would love to try another resort. If I could get it for close to what I paid I would but I do love POR.
please forgive me.

We are going the 18th-21st. So we(2 adults, 2 Kids 6,3) were doing 3 nights and a 4 day regular pass + dining at POP, So the cost with insurance when we were going to stay at POP was like $1650. To upgrade to AK was $1950/w insurance + now we have the extras with the hopper and a deluxe room (I know I am a sucker, but hadn't researched this much when we booked, plus we are flying from Iowa in January).

That explains it, you're going for 3 nights and our reservations are for 7 nights. Just thought I might be missing something! Thanks!

LOL
I would love to try another resort. If I could get it for close to what I paid I would but I do love POR.
please forgive me.

We were originally booked at POR and got upgraded to AKL using the discount code and actually go $60 back - good luck!!!!

can I ask what dates or how long u r going for?

No problem!!! We are 2 adults staying from 1/6 through 1/13. We have 7 nights at AKL, Deluxe Dining package, 8 day park hopper tickets with water park & more option, and no trip insurance. The total came to $2933.

thank you. do u know the code so I can tell my agent?

The code I used was ZWA but there are different codes if you have regular dining/no dining/dining with wine package. This code gives free park hopper & water park & more option ticket upgrade and gives a room discount. Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter