2 adults, 1 child (2 years old)
Insurance

$3202.72

After we applied ZCL code:

$2846.12

Savings: $356.60 :cheer2:

I'll take it!

Mrs.viv07 said:
See this is where i get confused! if this is the only discount code you used why are you getting such a big discount???
i have
6 nights at ASMo
Jan 10-16, 2007
MYW package with dining
2 adults, 1 kid
6 day park hopper
NO trip insurance
$1847.47

and when the code was applied ZCL
i was upgraded to Prefered
$1711.10

i don't get it :confused3

The standard vs. preferred is a difference of $81.36 (though ASMo doesn't have it available.) If you could get it, your savings would be $217.00. Some of the OPs saving more have a second child which makes a difference.

do you think the email pin code will become public ? that's what happend last April for us, we got it in the email and weeks later it became a general code. I just want the room discount. Some were getting $59 for POP in January:sad1:

Talked with Ta at AAA today and she got the quote from disney...It would cost me $3 more than my AAA rate// after reading the post I wonder if insurance was included with that. I will have to call her back again tomorrow....

I just got a quote that doesnt seem much like a savings:
we originally had room only ressie with AAA for POR 1/21-1/25 for
Total Price: $522.00 including tax and discount
I priced the park tickets at 215 base 4 day hopper--didnt know if we were going to utilize hopper
so this would bring it up to 955 ish

Now after contacting TA today, he came back with:

Total Price: $990.56 including Accommodations, Magic Your Way Tickets, Tax, NO Insurance.

I thought there would be more of a savings??????

ANTSS2001 said:
do you think the email pin code will become public ? that's what happend last April for us, we got it in the email and weeks later it became a general code. I just want the room discount. Some were getting $59 for POP in January:sad1:

I hope so.. we just want the room only discount. The package doesn't seem like a super deal for us :confused3

pearland1 said:
Sorry, I am new and have some basic questions.
Here's my situation...
I already have a room reservation for December 31st through January 6th.
I have no tickets yet.

I want to get 7 day park tickets.
Do I now call and add tickets, telling them this code? (ZCK)
Will this get me my tickets....plus park hopper and water parks and more for free?

Thank you!!!

You'll have to pay for the base ticket for the days you want tickets. You'll also have to change you're room only ressie to a MYW package. Also you'd have to book 2 ressies because the code isn't good until the 1st. so do Jan 1-6

We just saved $882.

We had:
ASMu Family Suite
8 nights
w/ Dining
Park Hopper
Water Park & More
2 adults, 4 kids (2 of which are 10 & 12)

Now we have:
2 rooms at POP
Everything else is the same

I guess when you have a party of 6 and you are paying more, you can save more. We figured we got a savings of $800 after we add in the cost of the fridge.

How often do codes usually come out? Is there the possibility of another code coming out for different resorts for the beginning of Feb.? I was so surprised at how quickly the rooms went. I got our ressies changed to Sports and in the 20 min. it took for my sister to call them they had sold out. That is why we are at POP. We were just hoping to find a good deal on possibly a Deluxe. The only room they had when I called was a MK view at the GF. WAY out of our price range. I was hoping for a standard view at possibly the Poly or Contemporary.

ANTSS2001 said:

The $59 is the AP rate for a standard room at a value resort. I read that Florida residents are paying $64 a night for the same room, so if the GP code is released it will be more than these rates. The last time Disney released a GP code it was a savings of $10 off of the rack rate at the value resorts. Last year I paid $49 a night for an AP room at a value resort during early February, but that was under a different type of AP room discount--BRP. I agree that I don't think the current package discount is a big savings...wow, they are giving away water park tickets when the highs might get in the 60s. It's not free if you don't use them. Good luck.

my APH rate at POP on jan 7 ,6 nights a preferred room is 79.88 with tax is this the lowest for this room
maria

n2mm said:
The $59 is the AP rate for a standard room at a value resort. I read that Florida residents are paying $64 a night for the same room, so if the GP code is released it will be more than these rates. The last time Disney released a GP code it was a savings of $10 off of the rack rate at the value resorts. Last year I paid $49 a night for an AP room at a value resort during early February, but that was under a different type of AP room discount--BRP. I agree that I don't think the current package discount is a big savings...wow, they are giving away water park tickets when the highs might get in the 60s. It's not free if you don't use them. Good luck.

I agree the water park upgrade isn't the best BUT we do get the Disney Quest pass for free. Being there in Jan the parks close around 7:00 or 8:00 most nights we are there. Being able to go over to DQ gives you something to do which would normal be between $15-$20 dollars a person.

Just trying to see the positive in it :rotfl2:

My TA checked for me about applying the code to our package and she said it couldn't be used for CL LV :sad2:

BHDandMe said:
I have a standard room at POFQ for 6 nights Jan 28-Feb 3rd with 4 base tickets and dining (2 A/ 2C). I was able to apply code ZCL this morning, but my total after discount was $2248.64. I thought it appeared reasonable, so I did not question it. Does my rate seem to be too high to everyone? :confused3

We are arriving on Jan. 27 and leave on Feb. 2. We are also staying at POFQ and did the base ticket with dining for 2 adults/2 children. I already had my ressie and had it adjusted when the code came out. My adjusted cost was exactly the same as yours. The code save about $320.00 of the original total.

bab31 said:
Talked with Ta at AAA today and she got the quote from disney...It would cost me $3 more than my AAA rate// after reading the post I wonder if insurance was included with that. I will have to call her back again tomorrow....

Ta checked again for me and no it didnt include insurance. I decided to verify TA info and I just got off the phone with CRO and yup ...same price. So no extra savings for us other than the rate we got booking thru AAA. I am still happy having it all booked and settled.

We have BWI CL for 1/1 thru 1/6. When I called to apply AP code, it was $1 MORE per night than the AAA rate I had! :rolleyes: Disappointing but I was really happy when I got that AAA rate. The CM I spoke with said something funny tho'. She said, call back later because maybe that rate might change. Anyone ever hear of this? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter