Its a bird! Its a plane! No, Its the Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make a new YouTube account so I can post videos sometime in the future... I can't think of a username though.

oh rightie xD
what was all that about anyway?
i got the offline message ages ago but closed it by accident >.<

ah yes, they were doing these facebook checks at school?

i dont know why... they think we are all complete retards and add strangers and ask to meet up xD

so yeah, i was like, mmm. better delete people i dont know, just incase like... the teachers say something xD

ah yes, they were doing these facebook checks at school?

i dont know why... they think we are all complete retards and add strangers and ask to meet up xD

so yeah, i was like, mmm. better delete people i dont know, just incase like... the teachers say something xD
oh right xD
that's totally creepy that teachers check your fbs though o_O

i saw a big group of tourists taking pictures outside the cavern club today. idk why, but it made me laugh. xD
and my dad said that we can go on the city sightseeing bus next week! lmao, i love days where i pretend to be a tourist. go to the museum and everything. i'm so cool. xD

oh right xD
that's totally creepy that teachers check your fbs though o_O

iknow. :| they were like, if your 12, please deactivate your account. if you are 13, please make sure there are no pictures of you in your uniform.

so im 13 so im alllll good.

but it is way creepy that they are stalking us :|

emily- that harry potter status day thingy, look at the fan pictures...

they are made from awesome!

so funny :') xD

ok... i know its a diser, so im not freaked out or anything i just want to know

who on this dis is called Kayla?

its just she added me... so i just wanna know who it is before i accept :-)

You don't need to think of one RIGHT NOW since YouTube's down, but thanks. :D

ah, ok. :-)

i remember when i used to think i was cool when i wrote like this,

Hey My Name Is Eimear And I Think Im So Cool Because There Is A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Each Word.

and also, when i used to write like this,

heyy guysss, howw are yooou? ly;

my past self makes me laugh (':

it disturbs me that my friend is still like

'HAD A GOOD NiiGHT WiiTH MiiLLIE, YEH BOii!'

gah.

anyway, i gotta go now.

pe first period is calling :||||||||||

bye!

iknow. :| they were like, if your 12, please deactivate your account. if you are 13, please make sure there are no pictures of you in your uniform.

so im 13 so im alllll good.

but it is way creepy that they are stalking us :|

I do know there was a study recently that said 25% of 8-12 yr olds have a Facebook, Myspace, or Bebo account. Don't you have to be 13 to make one anyway, so you're breaking rules? I dunno...

I think I have homework, but i'm not sure...

Emily, what someone said on Tumblr..

Truth be told, The Beatles are so overrated.

I don’t understand all the hype. They’re 40 year old band that everybody likes because it’s the new “trend.” They’re only so popular among today’s crowd because of “The Beatles Rock Band” and other “revivals.” Do you honestly think today’s society would care if there wasn’t a video game or movie about them? There’s so much better and much more influential music out there. All the Beatles ever did was make stupid lovey-dovey songs, then transform themselves into a psych-rock band. What is that? Not to mention they went onto at least 5 other genres. How can you be influenced by a band that doesn’t even know what genre they want to be? A better example of culturally significant music is Nirvana. Kurt Cobain was one of the greatest musicians of mankind. “Smells Like Teen Spirit” is a cultural anthem. I mean, yeah, The Beatles might have been good at the time they were released, but times have changed. We have an updated sound now, and just because a band was popular at one time doesn’t mean they are SOOOOOO influential, so stop touting that like it’s the Holy Scripture. The Beatles were only around for 7 years, too. Jack White produced more in 7 years than the Beatles did in their entire career. Get the stick out of your *** and get with the times. Liking the Beatles and being a hipster isn’t going to make you cool or get you friends.

#this is 90% of my school omg i just want to cut them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter