Its a bird! Its a plane! No, Its the Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. I should really start revising more though. I need BBC to get into Kingston University, and i've only got CCC. I was hoping to get at least a B in my Geography exam, but I got a D -_- I'd be surprised if I got a B in Biology, since i'm at a middle C, and would need an A in the next exam, and i'm sure I won't get that... I am 4 marks off a B in Psychology, so i'm sort of confident in that.

Thanks. They're not until June, luckily.

Dinner soon. Good too, because i'm hungry.

muahaha! im having a roast.

and i just finished watching CofS

WOO!

they showed PS last week, and CofS yesterday, and ive set the recording for PoA next week! :DDDDDDDD

i love itv 1 movies.

We didn't do anything wrong, except killing and dismembering the vice president...

100 points for guessing what i'm watching.

The feministas are now behind bars, including the ringleader Turunga Leela A.K.A. The Big B-I-Itch.

haha! i saw a cover for the Deathly Hallows, and its called

'When Molly Weasley Called Bellatrix A B.

oh, and Harry does some stuff too'

I so can't wait for the next season of Futurama. The storyboard for the first 2 minutes of the first episode was pretty interesting. How will the series continue after something like that? Well there's 26 episodes so it should.

"Oh, stop being so sarcastic, you say. It'll be good. And I have to admit, I'm looking forward to it. But I still maintain that Universal is the only theme park in the world that will acquire the rights to a major kid franchise, and then turn it into a ride with a height requirement."

:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter