Its a bird! Its a plane! No, Its the Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the way the person worded their statement that makes you hate them so much... I went to look on thesaurus.com to find some words to describe the guy, but couldn't be bothered to write them out :p

George! Or anyone else who lives in the UK!

I need some facts, opinions, etc. on the royal family. Anything you can tell me is helpful!

TIA

I just noticed in the Tangled leaked trailer that the tagline (or at least what announced the name of the movie) was "it takes two to get Tangled". That's gotta be a pun on the phrase "it takes two to tango".

George! Or anyone else who lives in the UK!

I need some facts, opinions, etc. on the royal family. Anything you can tell me is helpful!

TIA

I don't really know much. One of our family friends used to be the body guard for Princess Margaret though. That doesn't realy help, but still :p

I looked up "what the hell is a Hufflepuff?" on Google and looked at the Yahoo Answers pages. So few people have watched A Very Potter Musical who answered because they thought the question was serious.

I'm gonna head to bed now. Night!

I looked up "what the hell is a Hufflepuff?" on Google and looked at the Yahoo Answers pages. So few people have watched A Very Potter Musical who answered because they thought the question was serious.

I'm gonna head to bed now. Night!

:sad2: That's just sad. I LOVE AVPM!

I watched Eagle Eye for the first time today.
Amazing!
Amazing!

I love Shia. I can't believe I've never seen this movie.
I might have to watch it again tonight. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter