Is this possible?

Tina O'Toole

Earning My Ears
I would like to purchase something from the parks, and have it waiting in our room, as a gift for my husband. It is not sold through Disney floral, but it is on the shop parks app. I really want it to be a surprise for him, and I don't see how I could get it and do this myself without him seeing it. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

The only thing I can think of is too make an excuse to go back to your room early even if you have it shipped to your resort it takes a day or two to get there.

I think the only time they leave things in your room now is if you stay at CL and then it is in a Disney bag in your room.

If it is on the Shop Parks app you can order it in advance and have it shipped to your home. You can bring it with you and put it out at some point when your husband is out of the room.

If you are purchasing it while you are in DW, you can have it sent to your resort, but it will not arrive until the next day and you will have to pick it up at the resort's gift shop. Packages are delivered to your room only if you are staying club level.

Thank you both for your responses. I am just going to try to buy it in the park, have it sent to the hotel gift shop, and try to sneak it in.

If you are within two days of checking in for your stay you can order via the app and have it delivered to your resort. You'll still have to pick it up yourself, but you can do it ahead of time and have it waiting for you. If you order by 3 PM, it will be ready for pick up by noon the following day. If you order after 3 PM, it will be ready for pickup by noon 2 days later. Ordering early might work out better, as if you purchase in park for resort delivery it will not be available for pick up until 2 days after you purchase it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter