Is there one TS restaurant you have to go to on every trip?

There are a few.. Ohana, Trails End, I'll count Hoop dee doo, Trattoria al Forno is a recent must do and new fave, Whispering Canyon Cafe

Tusker House for breakfast and usually BOG or Cinderella's (for DD10). This next trip we have so many new ones we're trying (I get to make ADRs IN THE MORNING!), so I'm looking forward to finding a few more we love!

Breakfast-Cape May, 'Ohana, CRT, and recently since they started serving breakfast, Garden Grill
Lunch- Yak & Yeti, LTT, Mama Melrose, Via Napoli, Chefs de France and The Plaza
Dinner-BoG, Hollywood Brown Derby, Rose & Crown, Artist Point, Shula and Yachtsman
Our upcoming trip in Feb/March will be the first time we are skipping Raglan Road and House of Blues in many trips to try some of the new restaurants that have opened recently.

Ohana dinner! It was our hands-down favorite,for all four of us. It is the only table service we'll be repeating next time... well, I think... we are considering revisiting the Biergarten. We love to try new options, but Ohana dinner is a must. :)

Raglan Road, although it looks like they've stopped doing their mixed grill so DH may be willing to give it a miss this time

Raglan Road is ours. We love the environment, the food, and, most importantly, the cocktails. Plus we had our first dinner there on our honeymoon so it has some sentimental value. Otherwise, we are pretty flexible.

Nope, no TS we must do on every trip!

I do like BOG dinner, but we have only done it once. Also like Raglan Road, but mostly to drink at the bar and enjoy the entertainment!

not for me but my wife HAS TO eat at Tusker House no exceptions.. none!

Another for Boma but also can't imagine my next trip without BOG. I love the atmosphere there!

For us it's.... Boma (breakfast and/or dinner) , 'Ohana, BOG (lunch)

Boma (dinner) and Coral Reef. I know Coral Reef gets a bad rep, but we've been there three times and a had great experience each time!

We have lots of places we love, but we have done Sci-Fi Dine In Theater every trip since 2006. We have had so many great family memories there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter