Is there one TS restaurant you have to go to on every trip?

We have lots of places we love, but we have done Sci-Fi Dine In Theater every trip since 2006. We have had so many great family memories there.

Same here. It is the only place everyone assumes we are going to eat at. Not, "Are we going to Sci-Fi?", but "Which day are we doing Sci-Fi."

Crystal Palace
Garden Grill
Coral Reef
Tusker House
Sci-Fi
Whispering Canyon
Ohana (breakfast)
Cape May Cafe
Chef Mickey
Yachtsman

I try to always hit Cape May Cafe for breakfast! Though that *might* not happen this next time - if I can get 'Ohana...it's so much easier to get there on a departure day without a car (and no ticket to just cut through EPCOT to get to the IG exit).

With our family of 6, each gets to pick the one they want...funny how it ALWAYS the same one...trip after trip after trip. I realize some of these aren't table service, but they ARE the ones we hit each trip

Ohana, dinner
Sci-Fi
Cinderella's Royal Table, breakfast
Earl of Sandwich, lunch
Mamma Melrose, lunch or dinner
Rose & Crown, lunch or dinner
Flame Tree BBQ, lunch

Some of our trips don't include every park, but if we go to Epcot (which we do most of the time) we have to eat at Biergarten. We just always have the best time here and love the food.

BoG has been an every trip ADR for us, but after a disappointing lunch this last trip (they changed my favorite sandwich) we may start sitting this one out.
Which sandwich did they change?

Not me but my kids (older teens) always insist on Ohana and Biergarten. Yak and Yeti and Sanaa are also ones we do a lot.

We are preparing to go on our second trip as a family.
The two places that are getting repeated are 1900 Park Fair at dinner and BOG for lunch.
I'm the only one that likes BOG, but the others are humoring me.
Another repeated event, though not food, is BBB. DD is a fan.

Boma breakfast
Splitzville
Trails End

If we are doing parks, we try and get Biergarten in there, too.

Used to have Cape May Dinner, too, but we skipped it the last few times. I still love it, but I have become frugal ;)

Not every trip, but we've been going 2-3 times per year and we def have some favorites: Olivia's if we're staying at OKW, Citricos & HBD if it's adults-only, either Boma dinner or Tusker House, and we'll usually hit CHH in MK.

We used to have a good few. Kona Cafe, Via Napoli, Narcooses, California Grill.

However, we find the menus change so rarely and the quality has gone so far down that we even get sick of our favourites now. So we now try and rotate every trip and not repeat

Our list is California Grill, San Angel, Yak & Yeti, The Plaza, Sanaa, Narcoossee's, Hollywood Brown Derby. Since there are so many new places at Disney Springs, we have been trying to eat at different locations there.

Biergarten, Crystal Palace, Ohana, and if DS is with us Chef Mickeys must be the very first meal at WDW. Also a must each trip, breakfast (and I use that word loosely, as I'm not sure cupcakes count as breakfast) at Starring Rolls and also a strawberry shortcake at Sunshine Seasons.

My faves: La Hacienda, Boma breakfast, Yak and Yeti, Yachtsman
My kids' faves: Boma dinner, Yak and Yeti, Tutto Italia, Tusker House lunch/dinner, Captain's Grille breakfast buffet

We always go to the following for breakfast:
The Wave
Kona Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe

These for lunch:
Grand Floridian Cafe
San Angel Inn
Tusker House
Sci-Fi
Liberty Tree Tavern

Finally, these for dinner:
Boma
Via Napoli
Le Cellier
Artist Point
Be Our Guest

Since our most recent trip, we've added Homecoming and Frontera Cocina to the the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter