Is there one TS restaurant you have to go to on every trip?

MaC410

DIS Veteran
Starting to plan my second ever Disney trip. Wondering if there are any restaurants people like so much they go every trip.

One for each member of the family you mean?

DH - Boma
DS - Via Napoli
Me - Kona for breakfast.

The 3 year old is more flexible. And I am willing to be flexible if someone goes to Captain Cooks and picks me up some Tonga Toast.

Crystal Palace for breakfast is our one tradition that we (almost) never skip. Outside of that one, everything else is flexible. We rotate through some of our favorites and try to squeeze in one or two new ones we haven't tried before.

Starting to plan my second ever Disney trip. Wondering if there are any restaurants people like so much they go every trip.
Crystal Palace for breakfast as well for us too - also The Wave and if we're staying at Old Key West - we go to Olivia's. After out Dec 2016 trip - we will definitely be adding Via Napoli to our 'must do' reservations!

Can't imagine a trip without Boma. Even switching dinner for breakfast is a sacrifice, but the wife likes it.
We also do La Hacienda probably two of every three trips.
Everything else is more or less on a rotation, every fourth or fifth trip or so. (I ended up building a database function that will give me a list of the restaurants sorted by how long since I've eaten there.)

Biergarten, and Crystal Palace (because, even as an adult, I like to do 1 character meal). I also try to hit Boma, and just hang out in the beautiful AKL, and look at the animals.

CP for breakfast
Mama Melrose for lunch on our DHS day
Yatchman's for dinner

Some of our trips don't include every park, but if we go to Epcot (which we do most of the time) we have to eat at Biergarten. We just always have the best time here and love the food.

BoG has been an every trip ADR for us, but after a disappointing lunch this last trip (they changed my favorite sandwich) we may start sitting this one out.

TH breakfast
Rainforest Cafe AK lunch
Boma dinner (sometimes breakfast)
WCC breakfast
CP breakfast
Tony's dinner
BOG dinner
50's PTC dinner
Cape May Cafe breakfast
Trattoria breakfast (new favorite)
Tutto lunch
Chefs dinner
Le Cellier dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter