is there a free dining watch thread for fall?

Insurance is not refundable. Can you modify your reservation online? Nope cant change it online. Guess I will sit oh hold ( already been 2 hrs)

If booking a new package, insurance can be added up until your pay-in-full date.
That stinks! By losing the ins payment and the long distance charges, and adding in hopper free dining might not be to much of a savings:rolleyes:
Nope cant change it online. Have read other people are doing it but I just keep getting no offers available.

I got Free dining, have to call and cancel my old ressies, but I got it. I had to switch to All Star Music which I am bummed about, (were originally booked at Pop) but we don't spend much time in the room so who cares. I do have a question and as a Disney veteran I should know better, but are Character meals 2 TS credits each? I tried searching and can't find a quick answer. Thanks!

I have a feeling Disney has not released all of the FD rooms today. The 1st minute it went live on the website there were zero FD rooms for value or moderate for any weekend 2nd 1/2 of Sept. and 1st week of Oct. After 7am was able to book All Star Music.

This exact same thing has occurred each time we've booked FD. A few weeks later all of a sudden the resort we want became available. Hope this holds true this year but we'll be happy at Music if not.

I have a feeling Disney has not released all of the FD rooms today. The 1st minute it went live on the website there were zero FD rooms for value or moderate for any weekend 2nd 1/2 of Sept. and 1st week of Oct. After 7am was able to book All Star Music.

This exact same thing has occurred each time we've booked FD. A few weeks later all of a sudden the resort we want became available. Hope this holds true this year but we'll be happy at Music if not.

I thought the exact same thing. There were very few rooms available for my dates at almost all of the deluxe resorts, and of course they were the most expensive rooms (views, club level). I even tried the RO offer, and found the exact same thing.

That stinks! By losing the ins payment and the long distance charges, and adding in hopper free dining might not be to much of a savings:rolleyes:
Nope cant change it online. Have read other people are doing it but I just keep getting no offers available.

i got that message too because my current resort was not included....I went to a fresh screen and searched availability...once I knew what was available..I changed my res to match that no problem...I had to change my dates and resort...

I got Free dining, have to call and cancel my old ressies, but I got it. I had to switch to All Star Music which I am bummed about, (were originally booked at Pop) but we don't spend much time in the room so who cares. I do have a question and as a Disney veteran I should know better, but are Character meals 2 TS credits each? I tried searching and can't find a quick answer. Thanks!
I am assuming you paid the difference for the DDP vs the Quick Service plan? All are 1TS except Cinderella's Royal Table at MK which is signature 2TS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter