is there a free dining watch thread for fall?

I'm anxiously waiting!! I know we have a few months but I'll wait with ya!!

I'll wait and hope with you. I have a trip booked for the end of August (I think it will be at least a week to early for free dining), but one can hope. If it not offered that early I may adjust my plans depending on if and when it is offered for Nov and Dec. Dh is adamant he does not want to pull the kids from school, but our kids have off the entire week of thanksgiving and get out the Wednesday before x-mas weekend. I may be able to convince him and don't mind pulling them a 2 days of either one of the holiday weeks if it means getting a good deal at Disney. Last year the last eligible date was the Thursday before thanksgiving and the Monday before x-mas. If either of those hold true we may move our trip.

We went November 2015 the 19-28th and had free dining. We are looking for earlier November this year, possibly checking in before Halloween. I know last year there was a thread that we all waiting and knew exactly when it would release and even stayed up all night waiting. It's nice to find others to be crazy with.:rotfl2:

We went November 2015 the 19-28th and had free dining. We are looking for earlier November this year, possibly checking in before Halloween. I know last year there was a thread that we all waiting and knew exactly when it would release and even stayed up all night waiting. It's nice to find others to be crazy with.:rotfl2:
Were you able to get free dining for thanksgiving? We are planning a 2017 thanksgiving week trip and I am hoping for a discount of some sort.

Were you able to get free dining for thanksgiving? We are planning a 2017 thanksgiving week trip and I am hoping for a discount of some sort.
Yes. The 19 th was the last day of free dining, so as long as you check in while free dining is included, you get it for the entire stay. So we actually had to check in on the Thursday before, but we did have it all the way through thanksgiving.

Hoping for FD November 12th-19th; based on historical FD dates
We're hoping for Oct 26-November 5 based on last year, but we can move dates if needed. Free dining is by far the best for our family, it's more than double the room only savings, so really hoping.

We're hoping for FD in November as well. It would be for my dd's sweet 16 trip. :love: Fingers crossed!

Is there a way for me to 'follow' this? Whenever I come to disboards I get easily distracted by all the great info, then can't remember how to find the things I am most interested in. :flower:

Is there a way for me to 'follow' this? Whenever I come to disboards I get easily distracted by all the great info, then can't remember how to find the things I am most interested in. :flower:
Click on 'watch thread' on top of the first post.

Joining the craziness in hopes of free dining for early Dec 2016!
From previous posts, I can't tell exactly when these codes are likely to be released so I don't know if I will be waiting for two weeks or six months... any speculation about when these codes are released?

I'm waiting it out as well! I am proud to be one of the crazy ones that stalks these boards 2 weeks before it releases just making sure I don't miss it. Last year I stayed up all night to get free dinning the day it was rumored to come out, but it was totally worth it. It was for my husband and I's honeymoon trip for 10 days. This year we are going to try and celebrate our 1 year anniversary by going September 13-21. I would LOVE free dinning, and really cant imagine a trip without it (my family has used free dinning for years). I will be super bummed if it doesn't come out. My husband and I are in ministry so we don't make a ton of money, and free dinning sure helps out a lot! My fingers are crossed for this year! Anxiously awaiting!

I'm waiting it out as well! I am proud to be one of the crazy ones that stalks these boards 2 weeks before it releases just making sure I don't miss it. Last year I stayed up all night to get free dinning the day it was rumored to come out, but it was totally worth it. It was for my husband and I's honeymoon trip for 10 days. This year we are going to try and celebrate our 1 year anniversary by going September 13-21. I would LOVE free dinning, and really cant imagine a trip without it (my family has used free dinning for years). I will be super bummed if it doesn't come out. My husband and I are in ministry so we don't make a ton of money, and free dinning sure helps out a lot! My fingers are crossed for this year! Anxiously awaiting!

But... how do you know when the codes are released? Or are you just waiting and watching and guessing?

But... how do you know when the codes are released? Or are you just waiting and watching and guessing?
Every year so far it has been leaked and all of us crazy people stay up all night waiting, since we never know exactly what TIME it will, but thanks to tip offs, we always know what day. It was a blast this past year. It released exactly when the Dis boards went down for maintenance, so we couldn't talk and tell each other. But a ton of us were up all night on here wondering if it would be 12:00, 3:00, etc. Just keep watching the boards, you will always find out first here.

Every year so far it has been leaked and all of us crazy people stay up all night waiting, since we never know exactly what TIME it will, but thanks to tip offs, we always know what day. It was a blast this past year. It released exactly when the Dis boards went down for maintenance, so we couldn't talk and tell each other. But a ton of us were up all night on here wondering if it would be 12:00, 3:00, etc. Just keep watching the boards, you will always find out first here.

Thanks wdw4rfam! I get that nobody knows what time of day it will come out, but how do you know when it it time to stay up all night? How do you know when you are in the neighborhood of the week or day it might be released? Surely, everybody is not staying up all night right now waiting for a code for December.... are you?

Cause I'm all about the all night watch party... I just need some info about when it starts!

Thanks wdw4rfam! I get that nobody knows what time of day it will come out, but how do you know when it it time to stay up all night? How do you know when you are in the neighborhood of the week or day it might be released? Surely, everybody is not staying up all night right now waiting for a code for December.... are you?

Cause I'm all about the all night watch party... I just need some info about when it starts!

It will be rumored on here what day free dining will be announced and the rumors usually include dates that the free dining will be offered. Example-the people in the "know" will say free dining is coming out this Monday and the dates will be ________. Then people will stay up all of Sunday night waiting for it to show up on the Disney website and book their package when it shows up. I remember last year, the date the free dining booking took place was correct but some of the rumored dates were wrong.

Watch this sub-board and you should get a heads up a few days before it's released. It has worked for me twice. :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter