Is there a April 2008 code watch thread? **This seems to be it!!

dsil called the ta yesterday with the code for the free park hopper/water parks ,the ta said we couldn't use it since we were considered double occupancy since 4 adults/2 kids in a family suite!:confused3 i don't get that...she siad she'd keep her eye out to see if any more were released we could get and let us now...so still we wait...:worship:

I couldn't use it in a family suite either, I was realy counting on it too!

I could switch to two rooms, but we like the idea of the kitchen.

When I called they did not have any "code" availability for our dates. So I waited and called back 2 days later in the middle of the day and VIOLA! Magically they had the AP discount appear for our room. The original CM I spoke to said that there would be NO MORE AP discounts available at our resort. That once they were all booked up even if they had a cancellation that the room went back into regular inventory with no discounts available.

Morale to my story...just keep the faith and keep calling back you just never know what will happen in the world of WDW.;)

same here the kitchen is worth the extra few bucks since we will eat breakfast in thenroom and also come back after lunch to rest /nap and eat snacks and save snack credits to get something to munch in the evenings...

I was hoping you were a FL resident.I saw an ad on Yahoo for room discounts. I will keep my eyes on the lookout for room discounts

I have a friend going in mid-April with her mother (who is a FL resident). Can you point me in the direction of the room discount codes. I'm too tired and lazy to search, so I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks. :)

I have a friend going in mid-April with her mother (who is a FL resident). Can you point me in the direction of the room discount codes. I'm too tired and lazy to search, so I'd really appreciate it.

You should be able to get the codes at:
http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#discountmenu

The FL resident codes are pretty much the same as AP codes for that time. You then have to call Dis Reservations to find out if any of those are available for the dates you're going. (there wasn't much at all for the dates we were planning to go in early May-the availability was mostly for the most expensive rooms).

I finally was able to get rack rate at Poly for our one night 4/17-448.00 with taxes. :goodvibes I think the chance of a discount is very unlikely, but I will keep calling everyday. Previous to this I did get a Ft Wilderness Cabin with the AP rate of 211.50 if anyone is interested in this. Of all the times I have called since AP released there has been no discount at the CR, Poly, WL or GF. Keep trying, you never know pixiedust:

In case anyone needs them, the new FL resident code is FJC.

It's good for dates 3/30/08-5/21/08.

Good luck everyone. :thumbsup2

Since I booked with AAA, I won't keep calling to check if the discount becomes available. My agent would have to call DTC then call me back and she would probably hate me if I am calling her every day asking her to check for me. Maybe I can call DTC directly with my res #.

oops sorry it has been a while since I've been on. Did you see the post from jwfla422? a great place to find codes. also get on yahoo.com main page and everytime I am on, it has Expedition Everest on an ad on the top with the prices for rooms. Good luck

I am completely confused. My TA emailed me with a dining package for Pop for our dates April 5-13 but said it wasn't available at any moderates or deluxes. Are there also room only rates out?

I am completely confused. My TA emailed me with a dining package for Pop for our dates April 5-13 but said it wasn't available at any moderates or deluxes. Are there also room only rates out?

I don't think there is yet. Check the home page of the DIS or MouseSavers.com for all available rates. :)

Well, I decided to check out the pin code that was attached to my maiden name...the 40% off that came out about a month or so ago. This was after I attempted to get the free park hopper & water parks, but it wasn't worth it, due to where we had to change to stay.

So I asked if she could check to see if there was another code under my maiden name, as I got a 40% off code that I wasn't sure if it applied to my dates...I thought it had not. Well, it worked and I'm there 4/18-4/26. I was offered family suites at all star sports for 700 more than what we have a pop or Saratoga for about 1,100 more...but it's a savings of 1,200!! We decided to go for saratoga.

Since I booked with AAA, I won't keep calling to check if the discount becomes available. My agent would have to call DTC then call me back and she would probably hate me if I am calling her every day asking her to check for me. Maybe I can call DTC directly with my res #.

Which discount are you after? I had originally booked with AAA, but my agent wasn't having any luck with the codes (she didn't get in until 1pm) so I decided to try calling disney in the morning to see if I could get the AP rate on a resort I wanted. After several days of calling (and much frustration) I was able to get an AP rate at WL for our week :woohoo: I called my TA that afternoon and told her and cancelled my resevation with them. After I'm done messing with my resevation through disney I'll transfer my ressie to AAA. She said that was fine (probably happy I wouldn't be calling all the time :rotfl: ) Also, she said she would check daily for the discounts...so that might be an option. HTH.

I just found out we may have to change our Disney World trip from June to April. I did a quick search and found this thread for April '08 codes. I've read through about the first 20 pages and haven't come across any yet.

Is there a certain page in this thread where there are codes listed? Sorry to be asking, I'm just kind of thrown at this last minute change.

Thanks in advance for any help! :goodvibes

I just found out we may have to change our Disney World trip from June to April. I did a quick search and found this thread for April '08 codes. I've read through about the first 20 pages and haven't come across any yet.

Is there a certain page in this thread where there are codes listed? Sorry to be asking, I'm just kind of thrown at this last minute change.

Thanks in advance for any help! :goodvibes

Well, I'm sure I will be corrected in a moment, but I have been following this thread since the beginning and it seems that you may be able to get a AAA rate. Perhaps an AP rate and quite possibley, if the planets align, a FL resident rate. No general rate as of yet. Now, if you are really lucky, and the Gods smile upon you, your name may be attached to an ellusive 40% off rate. Wish I could be of more help! Good luck!

We have tentative reservations for April 20th thru the 26th.

I know Grad Nights are April 18th and 19th and then again April 25th and 26th.

Can anyone tell me how grad nights effect the crowds at WDW?

Is this a 'local' event or do throngs of high school seniors come from all over? Will the resorts (particularily the value resort of Pop Century, where we're booked) be crawling with teenagers?

I know magic kingdom closes early on grad nights, but is it all just a huge mess of teens??

I ask because I'm thinking of bumping out a week or two, just to avoid the headache.

thanks to anyone who knows!!

And the Free hopper pass upgrades.

Does this mean you can get an upgrade on tickets only? What if you already bought them? Will they upgrade ones that have already been purchased but not used? Thank you! I hope, I hope...:)

I'm sure that there is a discussion about the park hopper upgrade somewhere. Here is some things I know:

FREE Ticket Upgrade with Vacation Packages!

Disney has announced Spring package specials for guests vacationing March 30 - May 21, 2008. Enjoy a stay and Theme Park tickets, and get the Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More Upgrades FREE with the purchase of a 5-night/6-day vacation package. Valid for stays most Sunday through Thursday. This offer must be booked by March 21, 2008. The number of packages available at this rate is limited.

The offer is good for travel from 3/30 till 5/21

Buy this 5-night/6-day vacation package at a select Disney Value Resort including Theme Park tickets and get the Park Hopper® Option AND Water Park Fun & More Option, FREE!
$ 512 * per adult, based on adult double occupancy. Available for stays most Sunday–Thursday nights 3/30/08–5/21/08 in a standard room. Save $102 per adult.

*The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Savings based on the nondiscounted price for the same package. Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required

General Public Code APV for Magic Your Way
General Public Code APF for Magic Your Way plus Dining
General Public Code APH Magic Your Way plus Deluxe Dining

Disney Visa Code APU for Magic Your Way
Disney Visa Code APW for Magic Your Way plus Dining
Disney Visa Code APY Magic Your Way plus Deluxe Dining

I would contact Disney Travel or your travel agent for more help! Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter