• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a April 2008 code watch thread? **This seems to be it!!

Just be careful because they are adding the insurance on to the total. Check your online confirmation. If you want the insurance that is OK too, but most of us pass on it.

Thank you very much. :love:

I was reading the fine print on my email confirmation and I noticed this. I'm going to call and have this taken off right away since my own insurance covers most of this. Thanks again for the tip. ;)

Did the CM give you a price per day for the DDP ? I'm not a big fan of it but it may make sense for us if the discount is good enough.

Yes! It was way cheaper than I thought it would be too. :woohoo:

Can someone PLEASE give me the code? I dont know what AP or APP means!!! I found the ticket codes on the other thread of APV and APF but when I called Disney they were just for free Park Hoppers and Water Parks not anything to do with resort upgrades or $ off. Some please answer this????

OK Divawife (nice name BTW) take a slow deep breath and I'll try to explain what I know. :flower3:

Basically AP is the abbreviation for Annual Pass as in Annual Pass holder. The codes that are out right now are only for people with AP's. They are only good for certain dates of stay. The dates the codes apply to right now are from 3/30/08 to 5/21/08.

If you have an AP and are planning to stay during those dates then you will be using codes: FJC and/or FJG. FJC is applied to weekday stays and FJG is used for weekend stays. Yup, weekend stays are a little more. :headache:

The DDP or Disney Dining Plan is now available for the first time (without having to purchase at least 1 ticket) to AP holders. If you are interested in using this code (which I did) then the code name is ANA for a package with the regular dining plan or code ANC for a package with Deluxe Dining. With this you get a room discount and a DDP discount. :banana:

Unfortunately, there's no room discount codes for the general public yet. Hopefully those are soon to follow since I think they usually start with AP's then Florida Residents and finally the general public. A great site to check out for savings (besides this one) is MouseSavers.com. You'll learn all there is to know about the latest codes there. :thumbsup2

I wish you luck with your discount hunt. :)

Did the CM give you a price per day for the DDP ? I'm not a big fan of it but it may make sense for us if the discount is good enough.

The DDP is not being discounted with AP rate discounts. The DDP should be regular price. If you think you are getting a discount on the price of the Dining Plan it's probably a mistake.

I'm not a AP/APH or a Visa holder. I got the discount on the Park hopper/water parks. they were released today to the general public

The DDP is not being discounted with AP rate discounts. The DDP should be regular price. If you think you are getting a discount on the price of the Dining Plan it's probably a mistake.

When I spoke to the CM she said both the room and DDP was discounted. I believe the normal DDP rate is $37.99 per adult. I don't remember what she quoted me, I think it was around $29.99 per adult. I was to excited with the room discount at the time. :)

So after like 2 hours on the phone with CM last night we have everything sorted out. We are doing AP since we will be there for a total of 13 days in the parks. Then, we got the AP room discount and saved about $170/room from the AAA rate. We then decided to go with the DDP, and I was really worried since we would be making ressies so late in comparison to when we are going BUT after talking with them, we have all 14 of our TS reserved included dinner at Le Celier and the Coral Reef..... I have never eaten at either of these and I am really excited!

Quick question, when we recieved our email confirmation, along with our rooms it says we have a voucher for a "sea raycer" does anyone know what that is? We are staying at POR so I'm wondering if it will let you rent a sea doo? Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!

Just wanted to thank everyone for their kindness and patience. The initials drive me nuts! And I do check the abbreviations thread too! BTW-CM said I had to go through my AAA TA in order to get the public code. AND he didn't have a clue about the code at first, he had to check and re-check, finally asked me where I got it. I just told him I got it on-line and he needs to be updated so he can help people when they call. Now we'll see if AAA can pull through or not! Thanks again everyone I love this board!!!!

I saw a promotion in the corner of my hotmail account. I followed the link to price out our currently booked vacation features to find that it added on the water parks & park hopper to our 3 night stay cheaper than the package I had booked without them!

I just called and asked if we could use the promo for our 3 night stay during that time and the answer was YES. It saved us $100 off our original reservation, even though we are staying in a pref value room for only 3 nights. I didn't have the water park option before either!

This is the link I used to review the offer online...

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...ResortsGAP1067

I looked it up online and then called 407wdisney to talk to a rep about changing our res. I just told her I had viewed the "april to may magic your way plus dining" package. She adjusted it no problem.

Hope this helps someone else too! Happy booking!

Has anyone had any luck getting a discount for the April 11th to19th timeframe? There doesn't seem to be much available even at rack rate. I guess I am lucky I at least booked with a AAA rate!

I saw a promotion in the corner of my hotmail account. I followed the link to price out our currently booked vacation features to find that it added on the water parks & park hopper to our 3 night stay cheaper than the package I had booked without them!

I just called and asked if we could use the promo for our 3 night stay during that time and the answer was YES. It saved us $100 off our original reservation, even though we are staying in a pref value room for only 3 nights. I didn't have the water park option before either!

This is the link I used to review the offer online...

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...ResortsGAP1067

I looked it up online and then called 407wdisney to talk to a rep about changing our res. I just told her I had viewed the "april to may magic your way plus dining" package. She adjusted it no problem.

Hope this helps someone else too! Happy booking!

This link didnt work for me?:confused:

I can't find the post but someone gace a code of ANA. My coworker called AAA and she saved over $200 plus a ticket upgrade she is SOOOOO happy. Thank you Dis !!!

Just wanted to thank everyone for their kindness and patience. The initials drive me nuts! And I do check the abbreviations thread too! BTW-CM said I had to go through my AAA TA in order to get the public code. AND he didn't have a clue about the code at first, he had to check and re-check, finally asked me where I got it. I just told him I got it on-line and he needs to be updated so he can help people when they call. Now we'll see if AAA can pull through or not! Thanks again everyone I love this board!!!!

I hope AAA can pull it off for you. :)

I'm pretty sure the general public codes are supposed to come out real soon. So just in case AAA doesn't work out just keep checking the boards. :thumbsup2

Has anyone had any luck getting a discount for the April 11th to19th timeframe? There doesn't seem to be much available even at rack rate. I guess I am lucky I at least booked with a AAA rate!

I have been trying for 1.5 weeks for 4/17, monorail resort or Wilderness Lodge. Only thing available is a 2br suite MK view at the GF for 1,000 plus or a WL deluxe concierge for 646.00-no AP discount. :laughing: or Ft. Wilderness cabin. Otherwise all sold out. I never thought this week would be busy. A lot of northeast schools have off the following week and haven't seen anybody commenting on April11th - 19th.

Anyone cancelling the above resorts for my night, I'd love a heads up so I can try to call WDW.

What resort are you at?

Hoping for a discount for you

This link didnt work for me?:confused:

I'm not sure why, but I can't access it anymore either. :confused3 Maybe it was a one day thing... or something for a limited time. I'm sorry. I wish it would have worked for you. You may still want to try to call Disney directly (1-407WDisney and see if they can give you the offer over the phone. Just tell them it is the special where you stay April/May and get free water park and park hopper tickets. It is worth a shot anyway.

Good luck!

I have been trying for 1.5 weeks for 4/17, monorail resort or Wilderness Lodge. Only thing available is a 2br suite MK view at the GF for 1,000 plus or a WL deluxe concierge for 646.00-no AP discount. :laughing: or Ft. Wilderness cabin. Otherwise all sold out. I never thought this week would be busy. A lot of northeast schools have off the following week and haven't seen anybody commenting on April11th - 19th.

Anyone cancelling the above resorts for my night, I'd love a heads up so I can try to call WDW.

What resort are you at?

Hoping for a discount for you

We are at the Wilderness Lodge. It is our Spring Vacation here in CT but lots of the surrounding states (Mass/NY) have the following week off so I didn't expect it to be this busy!

Good luck to you too!

i just saw the public code for waterpark/hoppers....i have asked this before but either didn't get or missed the answer. if we have already booked with a ta can dsil, who did it all,give them the code and get the upgrade,well we already have the water parks fun & more so would/could they knock that off wiht the code...so confused and really wanna get it straight in my head before i tell dd to tell dsil to ask...thanks for amy answers...

bumpity bump

hoping for a general room only discount code

any news?
I was hoping you were a FL resident.I saw an ad on Yahoo for room discounts. I will keep my eyes on the lookout for room discounts

:cool1: :thumbsup2 Called this morning and got the hopper and water park upgarde to both my AKL s - have been trying since the Visa code came out last week. Finally got it! Keep on trying - we saved $500!

Sarah

I tried to get the upgrade but since the WL is completely sold out they wouldn't let me use the code. It makes no sense to me. I know they have to rebook the package but when they cancel my original one it makes the room available...so how come they can't just rebook it to me with the upgrade? :confused3

I tried to get the upgrade but since the WL is completely sold out they wouldn't let me use the code. It makes no sense to me. I know they have to rebook the package but when they cancel my original one it makes the room available...so how come they can't just rebook it to me with the upgrade? :confused3

I am not positive they cancel and rebook for the upgrade. The CM i worked with just applied the code to my current booking. I have the same reservation codes and everything.

I was origionally at POFQ where I could not get the code applied as they were full. By the time I decided to make the move to AKL, they were also full. Took me 4 days to get 3 rooms there for our stay. The 3 more days to get the upgrade code. I called every morning at 7:00 am sharp. Seems like the best time to get those cancelled rooms.

Keep trying, but I would try at 7:00 am if you possibly can.

Good luck!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter