Is it even possible to ride Frozen Ever After??

We have an 8:15 and I'm wondering the same thing. I also have an Akershus lunch on another day, so if the rope drop strategy is better, we will cancel the breakfast.

We have had good luck with PPO reservations being let in much earlier than our reservation (reservation was for 8:55 - they let us in at our table at 8). In fact, we were leaving when some people with a 9:15 reservation were finally let in. I don't know that I would could on it, but it has happened to us.

We also grabbed same day FP+ just as we arrived at Epcot. Nice people remember to cancel their FP+ if they don't intend to use them! It's definitely worth checking MDE in the days leading up to your trip and also once you're there.
Thanks! Hoping we can get a FP this way!

Does the line have an interactive queue? We've ridden once with FP. I've been too scared off by the insane posted times to ride again, but an interactive queue might make us more willing to brave standby.

Queue is nicely themed with scenery but nothing interactive, per say.

We went at rope drop and walked right on. We could have even ridden again, though my boys declined even though they enjoyed it. This was in the end of January, though...

We had an 8:10am reservation for Akserhus on Mon, Feb. 6th...It was a busy day at Epcot...We got up to the podium at 8:00 am and they called us in within a few minutes. We ate leisurely, got photos with the princesses, stopped at the bathroom, and we're out the door at 9:05 am. The wait time on FEA stated 30 minutes, but it only took about 15 or 20 minutes. The line moved pretty fast. We probably could have rode it again, but my mom was ready to move on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter