• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already married but did go the world year we were married and thought about the wedding pavillion after I saw it. Too late.

What's the best thing for a kid to do?

It really depends on the age of the kid - but I'd say a vacation at WDW or DL every year!!!!

When is your next trip to a Disney destination?

We are going to WDW July 1st through 15th. YC, AKL, Dolphin.

Which do you prefer EMH morning or night ?

that was a tough one but I'll have to say Soarin'.

Which is your favorite country in the World Showcase?

We call it "grilling" here :-)

And yes, we just grilled some steaks last week. :-)

What is the one souvenir you must buy each time you go to WDW?

Auroraprincess:

What is the longest length of time that you have waited in line to board a ride at any of the WDW parks? Which ride was it?

What is the longest length of time that you have waited in line to board a ride at any of the WDW parks? Which ride was it?

Ugh - 4 hrs and 20 mins. for Splash Mountain - the day after it opened! :scared1:

What is the longest amount of time you would spend waiting in line for your favourite ride?

I like this game....I'll join in:)

90 minutes...definitely--for CoP!

What is your favorite dessert?

I would have to say the sticky buns at Boardwalk Bakery. I always save room so I can get one when I go back to the room. I am not a big dessert eater right after dinner.

What park has you favorite place to eat? and what is the name of it?

Chicken Strips (I'm yet to try what they replaced them with)

If you could ride any ride right now, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter