• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first visit was 2 years ago at age 32. And went Spring Break this year.
Hope to start going more often!!

How do you get to Disney World and how long does it take?(driving/flying)

We go by plane - so about a 2 hr 15 min flight - 45 min driving to the airport, and then 50 min - 2 hrs MCO to WDW (depending on ME buses) - door to door is probably about 5 1/2 hrs. Certainly beats 14-15 hr drive time plus being exhausted when we get there. :)

ahhh tuffy... the high prices... but your on vacation, what do you expect!

if you could tell Walt Disney one thing what would it be?

Thanks - for making Disneyland in the first place, and for dreaming of Florida too!

When is your next trip to a Disney park - any of the 5 resorts? (mine is in 52 hours!!) :)

Which is your favorite resort?

My favourite one I've stayed at is POFQ. My favourite decor and theme wise is the Polynesian!
BTW - I have family in Noblesville, IN!!! It's a Small World...and yes, pun intended!:thumbsup2

What is your favourite attraction at DHS?

BTW - I have family in Noblesville, IN!!! It's a Small World...and yes, pun intended!:thumbsup2

What is your favourite attraction at DHS?

And I've visited southern Ontario several times! :)

Rock n' Roller Coaster

When was your very first visit to WDW and/or DL?

Very first visit to DL was in 1978 for our honeymoon. That is the first place we went to in Ca. Our next trip will celebrate our 30th at DW

ahh you broke the chain!!! no question to be answered.... What is your favorite adult beverages from the parks.

Hmmmm....don't think I've ever had an adult beverage at the parks. I'm not a big drinker.

What was the temperature in your town today? (We had 97 in San Jose, CA - 22 degrees above average for this time of year!)

Ooh I sure hope some of that weather comes our way! It was about 50, chilly, and rainy!

If you were allowed to hang out in one park all night (with rides operational of course), which would it be?

If you were allowed to hang out in one park all night (with rides operational of course), which would it be?

Magic Kingdom! No question! :wizard:

If you could take 3 WDW rides/attractions and put them in your backyard, which 3 would you choose?

Peter Pan. I get instantly happy when I hear the music in the queue!:lovestruc

If money and time were no object, what would be the perfect length of your Disney vacation?

Peter Pan. I get instantly happy when I hear the music in the queue!:lovestruc

If money and time were no object, what would be the perfect length of your Disney vacation?

I think 2 weeks would be perfect :cloud9:

For the next person, would you get married in WDW if you had the chance to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter