Interview the person below you (Part II)

It's weird, but my most treasured souvenir is a hat. Just a ball cap type, too. But I love it.

What is one thing that you just HAD to do that left you sort of, meh, underwhelmed?

Lots of them, of course. But the one that most comes to mind is Rock n Rollercoaster. A close second is Soarin.

What is your favorite Walt original ride? These are the classic rides and attractions that he designed or influenced personally.

I really liked 20,000 leagues under the sea. But since that's gone I will pick POTC of course!

What MK restaurant do you always have to eat at?

Cosmic Ray's. Quick and classic and I've never had a bad experience there.

What's your favorite time of year to go to the parks?

May. But this year we are trying October for the Halloween parties.

Do you dress in Disney theme clothing while visiting the parks?

yes.....tee shirts and jewelry

What is your favorite thing to do at DHS? (not much to pick from these days ;) )

The Boo To You Parade from MNNSHP, we aren't huge parade people (however the Festival of Fantasy parade is pretty cool), but this one is just awesome and one of the many reasons why we love going to this party.

What is your favorite time of year to go to WDW and why?

I like to go in Feb... low crowds and WE GET OUT OF MICHIGAN WINTER for a week!!

Now that the prices are skyrocketing... are you going to go as often as you usually do to WDW or cut back?

go as often.....I have vouchers for a couple years, so good to go. Then we will just save, maybe go more....and use those APs ;)

Do you do any of the other area attractions when you visit?

I have done Sea World and Universal in the past, but that's about it.

Do you ride the bus to the parks or drive your own car?

bus....we stay on property, so no need to rent a car (and no desire to)

How long does it take you to get to WDW?

bus....we stay on property, so no need to rent a car (and no desire to)

How long does it take you to get to WDW?
Us too... takes a minute to remember how to drive after a week at Disney!!!

Takes us 2 hours and 35 min ish to fly to MCO, then on board the ME to the resort!!!

Have you ever done a land/cruise vaca?

We never got the chance. Oh well...

Did you ever go to Disney without your family as a youth (band or school trip, etc)? If so, when?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter