Interview the person below you (Part II)

didn't check it.....I don't need to do anything through it until mid Nov.

What is your favorite ride in each park?

Splash Mtn, Kilimanjaro Safari, Soarin and Tower of Terror.

If you could show Walt one Disney attraction or experience that was created after his passing, which would you choose?

Probably "Captain EO".... as in look what they did!!!!!!

Did you ride Splash Mt on your last trip?

Off property at Gaylord Palms for a meeting. Nice property, I assume, but I will miss staying on site.

When was the last time you were at Disney and where did you stay?

last March and we stayed at OKW

Do you use resort check in for your bags when flying home?

Naw... believe it or not, I pack for a week at Disney in just a gym/duffle bag... so I can just use carry on.

Do you have a favorite adult drink you can recommend.. (what is it and where do you get it)

Nothing too exotic, but I like a slushie margarita from a cart in Mexico. And a divine Kona coffee with Baileys at Kona Cafe. This sounds like a good post for a new topic, though :)

What is your favorite kids food (candy, etc) that you would usually never eat at home?

Either Starring Rolls or Writer's Stop....It all depends on if I am in the mood for a chocolate/peanut butter cupcake or a carrot cake cookie.

What is the one thing you have to do each time you take a trip to WDW?

one thing?? :eek: Ride HM.......chocolate peanut butter cupcake...yum. My favorite

Where is your favorite place to stay?

Anywhere on Disney Property would be great... except the campgrounds... I'm not a camper..

Do you interact with street performers in the parks?

sometimes.....kind of introvert, so depends on my mood

Do you like the idea of Club Villain? Plans to attend?

Yes I do, I think that would be a fun thing to attend, unfortuantely I won't be able to...but I think that should be an ongoing thing not seasonal.

What is your favorite smell, or smells, in all of Walt Disney World (or Disneyland)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter