• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In-A-Gadda-Da-Eata - Dining Report 7/27/08 - 8/2/08 w/ Pics - Updated 9/2

Y'all are not alone! DH won't eat anything on a bone. Not even fried chicken. I mean, who doesn't like fried chicken!!!!

Add me to the "nothing on a bone" club. In fact, I can't eat anything that looks like a "part" so no fish with heads on, nothing with skin or bones and no chicken breasts. Yes, I know I should be a vegetarian. I just like steak and bacon way too much. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loved your Ohana's review. We did MK EMH after our Ohana's dinner on our last trip except that it was in December and the coldest night of the year in three years. MK at 2:00am at 32 degrees wearing only a sweatshirt is NOT FUN!

Mmmm, funnel cake - my absolute favourite - great batter-y goodness :thumbsup2

Once we had finished gorging ourselves on meat, dessert was brought out. Perhaps it was the lapu lapu speaking, but this dessert was insanely good!

IMG_1772.jpg

It was a pineapple bread pudding with a bananas foster sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream (which got all melty because of the warm goodness of the bread pudding). This dessert, was great.

After the dessert, and the lapu lapu I was feeling particularly good. But then again, I also needed a 30 minute monorail ride to overcome the side effects of the lapu lapu! All in all it was a good meal. The Tweedles seemed to like it and everyone was in such a good mood after dinner that we decided to do evening extra magic hours at MK. (As a side note, we stayed at MK until 3 am...which was totally hardcore, especially since we started the day with rope drop at DHS for their AM EMH!)

Okay....I think I just drooled ALL OVER my keyboard! That looks pheonmenal!!! OMG!! :eek: :cloud9: I think DH and I may go there in April just for that!!! Holy cow!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter