"I'm Taking a Boat to the Magic Kingdom!" WL - Dec. 2010 (New! 10/6 - Plan/No Plan?)

Good luck on your exam! I've heard about the holidays around the world entertainment, but we always miss it. I'll have to make an effort to see them this time! :santa:

Wow, I've been gone for a while! Now that it's closer to the trip, I have some updates for your guys! I'll definitely provide them one I finish up with school work! I'm getting so excited for this trip!

It's been a LONG time since I've been on the DIS! My schedule got insanely busy and we hadn't been making plans so I couldn't be around, but I'm back now and even better, the trip is TWO MONTHS AWAY! Whoo!

I'm actually heading to WDW in a week and a half to visit some friends and go to MNSSHP. It was a last minute decision when I was there in August and I can't wait! I'm going to the party on October 19 so if you just so happen to be there and see Red Riding Hood with Esmeralda, then it's me! (Red Riding Hood)

Updates to the Best Friend's Trip:
We ran into a little conflict because I'm a basic planner (not extreme, mind you!) and she doesn't want to plan at all. I like getting up early and hanging out all day, and she would prefer some late mornings and coming back to the room to nap. So that'll be a bridge to cross once we actually get there. I actually put together a plan for myself that included late mornings and chances to come back to the hotel, but she wasn't too thrilled about it when she found out... *sigh* Oh well. It'll be fine.

We've purchased our plane tickets and the tickets to MVMCP on December 14! I wanted to go to the Wishes Dessert party that night, but it was already sold out by the time I called. We'll still have a good time, though! I'm looking forward to it! Our ADRs have changed quite a bit too!

Monday: Check-In and possibly Hollywood Studios to check out the Dancing Lights
Tuesday: ADR at The Wave at 5:20pm, then MVMCP
Wednesday: Magic Kingdom; ADR at Crystal Palace at 1:05pm
Thursday: Possibly Universal
Friday: No plans
Saturday: Check-out

I like to try to do as much as I can, so not really planning anything stinks for me, but I figure I can just go wild when I go this month and maybe I won't be crazy in December. I guess we'll see!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter