I'M JUST SHOWBOATIN' AROUND THE WORLD! & getting pooped on. Jan 13 TR! NEW TR POSTED!

Great mini-vid! That's is awesome about you getting first class, especially for that long of a flight.

Looking forward to your in-flight postings!

I can't believe your trip is already here! After reading the TR and you updating about this trip and how close it was getting it reminded me that our own trip was getting super close as well!

Have a blast!

Thank you for writing that AMAZING TR. LOVED every minute of it. :love:

So I finally finished it and you are currently on or about to get on the plane to go to Disney again so for me it feels like you just got home and you are leaving again. :) It takes me forever to read cause I love to read all the comments that other Disers make and then your responses to all the comments. :)

Hope you have a lovely plane ride in first class, another fantastic Disney vacation and I am really looking forward to your next TR!! :worship:

Aw you guys are the best! :) I can confirm that we are currently flying high in the sky right now, on the way to our favorite place in the world! And I have to say, I am so happy we are in first class! Though it is totally going to spoil us on our flight home, hahaha, oh well!

Anyway, we plan on having an amazing trip and I cannot wait to share our newest adventures with you all! I will be sure to post here when my new TR is started. It may be a few weeks before I get it started because of PhotoPass+ stuff, but I will definitely start the writing as soon as we are home.

Thank you again for reading this trip report and commenting, you guys are the best. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You guys are too cute! Hope you're having fun in first class! That's a great start to any trip! Have an awesome time and, no pressure or anything ;), but we'll all be holding our breath waiting for your next TR!

Omg your TR was so amazing! I cannot wait for you to start another!
And actually, while I wait I'm going to start reading your other ones! :laughing:

I just love how you and Matt always look just so genuinely crazy-happy in all of your photos! I firmly believe that Disney should use photos of you guys as ads, because that's literally what they look like! You guys completely capture that perfect childlike awe! So perf! :goodvibes

Haha that video was "bombdotcom!" My 18 mo DS waved and said, "buh-bye" when it was over. So cute. Enjoy your trip, maybe we'll bump into you next week!

I hope you are having a wonderful time (right now).

Reading your TR made me miss WDW even more and I didn't think that was possible. You and your husband are adorable together and it is so good to see a man loving Disney as much as his wife.

A friend of mine lives in Port Orchard and only ever comes down to Disneyland, but I need to show her your TR so she will see it is not hard to go to WDW.

I am finally catching up on your TR! YAYAY YOU'RE IN DISNEY! I'm genuinely excited to read your next trip report, which very rarely happens anymore, but there's something about the way you guys do Disney that I just love! Plus your pictures are among the best of any TR I've ever read. I'm looking at getting the same camera that you have but I'm trying to save up for something else (three guesses what that is. Okay okay, so it's obvious. I'm planning a trip to Guam. You got me) so, idk. But you also just have a great eye. Also I watched your trip video again and it made me cry AGAIN. Ahh. Anyway I'll stop gushing about how you rock now...

Okay so until now I had no idea that one hitchhiking ghost was named Ezra. OMG. My world has changed.

GFC looks amazing. I read more and more good reviews of it and I have been meaning to go there for like 2 years now! That fondue especially... omg. Yum.

Your M&G with Mickey, though brief made me smile and those pics of Bruce and Amy and also yours and Matt's ear hats that followed are precious!

I enjoy Bruce's randomness. It seems like he and I would get along.

Omg, I love that Matt said the title of your TR in a 1920's announcer voice. I say stuff in that kind of tone ALL the time. Or like in an old timey accent, and everyone thinks I am so weird. Clearly Matt and I would also get along.

Ugh your pictures are just making me want to throw up at this point they are too good. I just need this camera, omg. It's on sale at Best Buy too, oh snap.

I mean, I know it was our 10th day there, which is a long time, but we just weren't ready to leave yet! Girl I experienced a Day 14 on my last trip and I was still like "Nope. NOoooooooooooooooooooope."

I agree Les Halles is just perfect, perfect, perfect at any time, at any meal, for any reason, ETC.

Those are two great Vinyls you found. Lucky!! I didn't do so well on my last trip though I did find a Woody, Buzz, and a cast chaser myself. I can't wait to hear about your Vinylmation event. I am so excited to trade on my last trip, in fact I just got 10 Vinyls for $17! AHH.

I really want to try Crystal Palace for dinner. For some reason I feel like breakfast does better sitting out on a buffet than dinner foods do though. IDK why but dinner buffets never taste as fresh.

LOL Amy in that pic with Piglet is just like "Maybe if I smile and nod he will go away!"

You seriously look like a kid in the pic of you holding a Mickey bar. I mean clearly I can physically see you are an adult but your whole ~spirit if you will is just so childlike here!! Ahh, Disney will bring that out in you.

hahaha I feel like I've definitely had that moment you described on the bus where suddenly Bus Voice Guy comes on and scares the crap out of everyone.

I agree that going home is hardly as bad as the PROCESS of getting home. Travel is only glamorous in retrospect (famous quote that I can't remember the author of... oops).

OMG your pin and vinyl trades. I only want like 99% of those, it's fine.

It is just so cool that you have those hats hanging above your bed. TRUE WORKS OF ART.

YAY FOR FIRST CLASS. Omg, I've never done that but I really hope someday I get to. I will be extremely dramatic about it and put on a fake accent (probably an old timey one) and be like "DARLING *snaps fingers* I'LL HAVE MY FIRST GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE IN MY HAND AND THE SECOND ON MY TRAY TABLE."

What a great wrap up to an AMAZING TR!! I'm so happy for you guys that you're there right now having the time of your lives! Like I said I am so excited for the next one. GOD SPEED.

I've been stalking your current trip on twitter - even though I don't twitter (tweet?)! Sounds like you guys are having so much fun. Your costumes.are.amazing - what an awesome job you did, down to every last detail! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a chance to see your video update! So cute! I'm glad we got to see you guys and say Hi! :cheer2:

Can't believe it's over but I can't wait for your TR! :goodvibes

I just wanted to say thanks so much for sharing your trip with us. I love, love, love your reports and always feel like I'm right there with you. You're definitely an TR idol in my opinion! I love how much you and Matt adore Disney and hope that one day I'll be lucky enough to meet you guys in person. When we were down there last month, we went over to Beaches and Cream for lunch one day and I couldn't help but think of you guys! Thanks again for all the hard work you put into such an amazing report...I can't wait for the next one!

Love your trip reports. I finally have finished reading them and although I can't post on your older one "Norway? More like No Way!" Goobers' Jan 12 TR! Up.x2 4/6: FINAL THOUGHTS!" I just wanted to let you know I was laughing hysterically at the picture of Matt on Buzz. Thanks for the taking the time to let me into your trips and enjoy them. Look forward to reading more of your work. :)

file_zps07f11750.jpg

I somehow missed this photo I think I skipped the page by accident. That photo is hilarious I just laughed so much I indeed had tears running down my face. :rotfl2: Thanks for sharing I needed that laugh!

By the time Matt returned, World Showcase had officially opened, so we headed into France!

file_zps0a3b87da.jpg

file_zpsd34fc067.jpg

Can i Just tell you my absolute sadness that remy is no longer at chef d'france. I don't even know if i want to go there now. It wont be the same without him.
:confused3

I know I am totally late to the game on this TR (to say the least), but I came across you Sept 2013 TR and decided to go back and read your other ones first, and I just have to say I'm really enjoying reading them! I just watched the video for this trip, I was going to try and be good and watch it after I read the entire TR but I just couldn't help myself. I LOVED it, I don't know how but you were able to capture the magic that only Disney can produce!!

We are heading to WDW in April and we are so excited!! I grew up going to WDW since we lived in Florida. Needless to say when I got engaged I promptly told my then fiancé that our Honeymoon would be at Disney! He wasn't too thrilled but went along with it anyway, and now he has caught the bug. We went for our Disneymoon in Feb 2011, we took my step-daughter and my 10 month old son (at that time) in November 2012 and now we are heading there this April and taking my Mom and my MIL with us so they can enjoy seeing the kids at Disney. I know my step-daughter will have a blast, and I'm curious to see how my son will react since he is now 2 yrs old. Not to mention having the Grandmas along will allow my DH and I to have a date afternoon/evening all to ourselves in the Parks!! woohoo!

Well, my lunch break is almost over and I want to get through a few more updates on this TR before getting back to work!

I just wanted to let you know I have really been enjoying your Trip Report.
Thank you for sharing!
:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter