• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'M JUST SHOWBOATIN' AROUND THE WORLD! & getting pooped on. Jan 13 TR! NEW TR POSTED!

Thank you for sharing your trip! It was such fun to read. I look forward to the next installment of Dani and Matt's WDW Adventures. :)

As always, wonderful TR! I always enjoy reading them, and this one was no exception!

And that HM mansion photo that made your top 5, is AWESOME. I love it. HM is my favorite as well, and that photo just rocks!

Lordy Lordy Lordy, the MCO security lines. They are truly unreal. When I went through LAX last year (in one of the largest cities in the country), I was through security in under 5 minutes. At LAX!

OMG, I LOVE the earhats on the wall. Like, you have no idea. :love:

I think you and Matt are absolutely my favourite "Disney couple". The enjoyment you take in each other's company is just so darn precious.

I am SO GLAD Dinosaur was the top funniest moment, because it absolutely was for me (as if it wasn't obvious). I know I will never forget that photo. :rotfl2:

Dani, it was such a pleasure to follow allow with this journey and to also make a new Disney friend in the process. :earboy2: Don't ever change! :hug:

Oh no, the end! I laughed! I cried! A++ job all around. Good thing there's another TR to look forward to for your September trip! I'm curious to see how that trip is vs. your trips in January. We always go in January (though we were at Universal in November last year and it was still HOT!) but the tour groups are soooooooooooooo annoying. Also, I DIED OF CUTENESS when I saw that picture of Milo on the Pluto pillow pet! I melted. It really happened. I'm actually goo right now writing this reply. :faint: Anyway, I loved your final thoughts post and your "Top 5" lists. Makes me sad for you (and me, as a reader!) that the TR is over, but excited for what's to come! Hope you have a GREAT time in September!! :lovestruc

Bravo! Bravo! Encore! Wait...I guess I will get my wish soon! :goodvibes

Great TR! I'm SO glad I found it and I can't wait to read your next one. It will definitely help me wait for my trip allllll the waaaay in November. Plus I'm so excited to see your costumes for MNSSHP.

:hug:

Have a wonderful trip in two weeks. I've enjoyed reading your trip reports and look forward to the next one. We've been in September two times and loved it (although it does get a bit hot).

:mickeyjum what a great way finale to your TR! I love your top 5s!

I'm glad you are writing another TR for the next trip. Can't wait to hear all about it! :thumbsup2

Thank you for taking the time to share it with us!

I can't believe I can get sad reading about the end of someone else's trip, but I did!! I suppose it is because I know the feeling all too well myself. It's crazy about how sometimes the excitement about an upcoming trip (65 days and counting!) can sometimes be combined with "but that just means only 73 days until it's all over!". I guess that's why I always have a ticker going, so I always have something to look forward to!

You guys had another amazing trip and I so enjoyed reading along! I'm looking forward to your September TR and I know you guys will love MNSSHP especially knowing Matt's HM obsession and how it's a big player in the festivities!

Have a great trip in two weeks and looking forward to the details!

Soooooo sad it's over :( You write the best trip reports. Can't wait until the next one!

And yes, the MCO lines are the WORST. Even way early in the morning.

Dani - your TR really brightened my days, post Disney blues and all! I think you are a truly talented photographer and writer...you should write a book, you humor and personality shines brightly in your writing!

Again, my thoughts are with you in the loss of Snifter, this is something that only time will begin to heal (as I lay here with my big goldendoodle Newman) , find peace (and more pets hopefully!;))

Wishing you tons of happiness on your next trip! I will be in the World September 15-20 (solo trip, Polynesian, Ear Marked Conference) so I know how exciting this pre-trip time can be!

Thank you for sharing the magic with me! I loved every report!
Erin:hug:

Another quality trip report from Dani! Thanks for sharing your fun times with us!! And the video~ oh, the video! LOVED IT! Again!

I'm so glad that I got to know you better through your trip report and I cant wait to meet you and Matt in 2 weeks!!!!:cool1:

We loved this TR, just like your others. What a perfect way to pass the time until we get to go to WDW. Now it is almost time to go! Hopefully we will see you there!

I've been reading your TR all week long and just finished...I freakin' ADORE you!!! Thank you for sharing your trip with us. It was so much fun to read! I laughed a lot and you help me realize how important it is to just have silly fun at Disney! And I loved all the photos, I felt like I was there enjoying it all with you. You should write a book, I would buy it :)

We are taking our kids on their FIRST trip in 19 days...so we will be there when you are! And seriously if I see you, I will be a crazy person, squeal and run over to you and probably hug you (I'm a hugger).

I know I haven't commented much but I've read every post! Thank you for sharing your trip report with us, can't wait to read the next one!!

Ugh MCO security is terrible! When we were coming home last time, the line was super short so they decided to make it long anyway by opening up a new side of scanners for us to go through and we had to go through the full-body scanner things. Ugh.

Seeing all your awesome pin trades makes me EXTRA excited for pin trading in 10 DAYS!

The ear hats on the wall is one of the cutest ideas ever.

Your doggy sleeping on Pluto is adorable. My BF's parents have a puggle too! I love them! :hug:

We definitely thought this January was more crowded than January 2012. Such a great idea to countdown the top 5 moments! Glad you had a great trip and thank you for sharing it with us!

September is SO close! Eeppp. So excited. :grouphug:

I haven't commented in a while, but I was still reading along. This was another great T.R. I have enjoyed reading along so much!! :cool1::cool1: I can't wait to read the T.R. for your September trip. I hope you guys have a great trip.:thumbsup2

I know you have tons of loyal followers, and after reading this TR I can see why! I just wanted to tell you how very much I enjoyed it!! I am going through a very tough patch right now in my life, and Disney is always my pick me up. My father, who passed away 5 years ago, was the one who truly made my family fall in love with Disney!! This summer my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and we also found out we are expecting our second child. It's a lot of emotion to take in right now, but whenever I feel the need to smile, I've been reading some chapters from your TR! I can't wait to read your next one!!!!

Hey everyone! :wave:

I just want to start off by saying that I BEYOND appreciate all of the amazing comments you guys left after my final TR update. They seriously made my day when I read them, I can't even begin to tell you. Due to being on a MEGA time crunch with things right now, I don't think I'll have the time to respond to all of the comments.

Trust me, I hate not responding to each one since that's kind of my thing, but there's just no way for me to get the time to respond to everyone.

Why?

Well, all 4 days of Labor Day Weekend were spent frollicking around at PAX Prime, a huge video game/board game/whatever you want to call it convention that is held in Seattle every Labor Day weekend. It was A BLAST, especially because they introduced a new element into the mix: PIN TRADING. Seriously, it was amazing. AND I am proud to say I managed to trade for and collect every single pin that was released at PAX Prime, somewhere I believe around 40 of them.

Anyway, we were super busy with that, and our friend from Boston was in town, and now I have to deal with work, which is absolutely bonkers due to it being the beginning of the month (but I'm sneaking this little update in while I take a minor break from staring at spreadsheets).

But I'm not going to lie, I'm feeling a wee-bit overwhelmed by the fact that our trip is in 6 STINKIN' DAYS!

I mean, I'm very, very excited about it, but I'm also kind of feeling like we have so much to do! Clean the house, PACK... speaking of which, I've only packed like 3 things. I can't pack until I do laundry this weekend since I still wear shorts and t-shirts to work. Wompwomp. Meanwhile, Matt managed to already pack a ton of his stuff, haha. I figure this weekend I'll do everything, but I'm still just overwhelmed.

I DID manage to pack all of my Vinylmation for the trip for the trading event I'm going to, and our pins for pin trading... AND I can officially say my Halloween costume is COMPLETE. I had to finish sewing up some loose ends on it last night, but it's done. I can't wait to show it to you guys in the trip report to follow. I think you guys will enjoy it!!

So anyway, that's about it for now. Our official countdown is up, and it's just insane to me that we leave so soon. I think because this is our first time NOT going on January, it just feels NOT real! Usually we're used to really cold weather and just coming off of the Christmas season... so going in September feels a bit odd.

I will try to post at least once more here before we leave; in fact, you might even see an update from me while on our flight! I'm planning on buying the wifi to help pass the time, so it won't be a total shock if you see a post from me during that time, haha.

Thank you again for all of the wonderful comments. They truly mean a lot to me and I'm so so happy I found the DIS and a place to keep writing about all of our Disney adventures. :goodvibes

Have an Absolutely FABULOUS time!! I leave for my trip 6 weeks from today and don't even have half my plans figured out lol! I'm thinking not planning everything out may be the way to go this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter