• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'M JUST SHOWBOATIN' AROUND THE WORLD! & getting pooped on. Jan 13 TR! NEW TR POSTED!

I loved your trip report. You are an amazing writer! I can't wait for your next trip report. I hope to see lots of instagram photos!!

Have a great trip! We always go at the end of August right before the kids head back to school. I can't wait to see your pictures of the fall decorations.

I so enjoyed reading your TR! And your video gets me more and more excited for my Disneymoon in February! :goodvibes Also, Pax Prime sounded like it was good this year! Glad you had a great time there!

So sad to see your TR come to an end! I REALLY enjoyed it and I loved your recap at the end :goodvibes I know you will have a blast on your upcoming trip and can't wait to hear all about it!

I am sad that this Trip Report is all over, but I am looking forward to your next one. I hope the both of you have a wonderful time, and that you have a better experience w/whoever you choose to house/pet-sit for you as well.

Thanks for the great report!
You are so lucky to be married to someone who loves Disney like you do. I wish I could share the dis love with my husband.
Congrats on being DVC members!
I am interested to hear how your September trip goes. I went in September a few years ago and it was the least crowded I had ever seen (which was really nice) and it was the most hot and humid and I had ever felt (not so nice, but still fun).
Have a great trip and I look forward to another report to read!!

I waited till the end to watch the video! I may have cried a little. So Sweet. You all just seemed so happy.

No, no, no, no, nooooooo. It cannot be over. :( As always, I enjoyed every last bit of your TR. I am so pumped for y'all's trip and the coming TR for that. I'll see you in a few days at WL where I'm going to make a makeshift bedroom in your rooms bathroom. ;)

Just found this TR and I am only 10 pages in but it's almost 2am so I really need to go to bed. Will come back and read more tomorrow. :)

I am now on page 23, slowly making my way. By the time I finish reading this TR you will be in Disney again. So jealous you are leaving in 2 days. Still have 4 months till it's my turn. :(

I think you are going to love WDW in Sept. The 4 times I have been to WDW were all at the end of Sept, beginning of Oct. The weather is awesome (although sometimes TOO hot) and there are no crowds. When we were there in 2011 we walked on to just about every ride. We would get FP just in case but then we would walk on 3 or 4 times in a row. We rode EE 5 times in a row in under 30 minutes. The ride was actually longer than the wait time to get on. :cool1: Plus you get free dining which was really nice the last 2 times we were there.

We are going in Jan this time, for the first time ever. We are actually going the exact same time that you went, which is what made me start reading your TR in the first place. We will be arriving on the 17th and leaving on the 25th. I am very nervous about going in Jan (weather and crowds) but we are going to be celebrating 2 birthday's. Both of my nieces. One will be turning 10 on Jan 20th and the other will be turning 16 on Jan 25th. She really wanted to be in Disney on her 16th birthday. So it will be a big change for us to go in the winter time. :goodvibes

I love your TR and all of your AMAZING photographs!! Just watched your video this morning and it made me cry. You all look like you are having so much fun and you just totally captured the absolute joy that is going to Disney!!! :love: I am looking forward to reading the rest of this report and look forward to hearing about your upcoming trip and seeing how you like WDW in Sept. :goodvibes

Okay, I just got to the ride photo of you on Dinosaur and OMG!!! I am laughing so hard I am crying. The picture is fantastic but really your comments about the ride and the picture is what made it SO funny!!!! I absolutely love it!!!

I went on Dinosaur for the first time in 2011 and all I remember is someone telling me about the ride photo. I wanted to make sure I didn't look scared in the ride photo but I had no idea where the camera was so the whole time I had this "I am totally not freaked out by this ride face" on and yet when the dinosaur popped out I was like Oh crap. Yes after worrying about it the whole time I still had a scared face in the picture. :)

I don't have time to write a full update, so I opted for a video instead while we are driving home from work! Hope you enjoy. :)

http://youtu.be/ObJ9YesZm6Y

Also, if you want to see how our trip is going (aka the crazy fun we are having) feel free to follow me on Twitter (dani_maroo) and instagram (dmags).

We're going to Disney World!! :)

Yeah, First Class!! whoo, hoo!! I hope you have a fabulous flight, and I so look forward to reading about your next adventures at WDW. :cool1:

Gotta love first class! So excited for you - wish I could be a hitch hiking ghost and go in your suitcase. Can't wait to hear about your trip and see your awesome pictures. Have fun!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Gotta love first class! So excited for you - wish I could be a hitch hiking ghost and go with you in your suitcase. Can't wait to read all about it and see your awesome photos. Have fun!!!!!!:goodvibes

Oops double post - sorry - still getting the hang of dis'ing.

Your countdown says 1 DAY!! Congratulations on your flight upgrade - that will certainly make the long ride more comfortable.
YAY! So happy you and Matt are going back to the World. I can't wait to read all about it. Okay, so maybe I'm more excited about you going because your TR's are always so funny and I get a kick out of reading them. Is that selfish of be? ...nah!
Happy travels to you both! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter