If you want T-Rex diner ADR's....call direct !!!

Thank you for this! I tried for our Dec trip, all 14 days and NO ADRs on Disney. Called for the day after Christmas, no problem getting what we wanted! Why does Disney bother to cause us chest pain! I have been looking for days since I just thought of making plans for that night, but never anything available. Then I checked all our dates and NOTHING! Really? We have never been before, but my son will love it, but it must be small if there is nothing available!

Seriously, thanks for the advice!:thumbsup2

Thank you for this! I tried for our Dec trip, all 14 days and NO ADRs on Disney. Called for the day after Christmas, no problem getting what we wanted! Why does Disney bother to cause us chest pain! I have been looking for days since I just thought of making plans for that night, but never anything available. Then I checked all our dates and NOTHING! Really? We have never been before, but my son will love it, but it must be small if there is nothing available!

Seriously, thanks for the advice!:thumbsup2

I wasnt sure if T-Rex being on the DDP now would make it easier for ADR's.
It seems not and I am glad this helped you get your date.

Enjoy...:thumbsup2

Is calling still the best way? The is one of the few things my son really wants to do so I am trying my damnest to get in!
Thanks!!

Is calling still the best way? The is one of the few things my son really wants to do so I am trying my damnest to get in!
Thanks!!

Jenn3456 - please reply back if you try so people know if this is still a good option. The last time I booked direct was in July 2012 and it worked great then!

T-Rex, both Rainforest Cafe (DTD and AK), and Yak and Yeti are owned by Landry so this works for all of them. I have called them all directly to get a reservation that wasn't open through Disney and never had any problem. I called tonight for a T-Rex in two weeks for 7 pm, was offered 6:45 or 7:15. I don't even plan to make these reservations online....just so much easier to call them!

Just called and got a reservation for the night we arrive! I couldn't get one through the Disney website. SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Same here, I couldn't get one for our August trip online, called this past Sunday and was able to get the day and exact time I wanted.

Me, too. Not exactly the time I wanted, but 180 days out I could only get a reservation for 4:00pm, I call direct two and a half weeks out and I was able to get a 7:30pm ressie. I asked for 6:00 - 7:00, but 7:30 is a lot better than 4:00pm

I dont even bother checking on-line for T-Rex anymore--- nothing ever shows up--- Called today, and got my ADR for July 4th !!!

This post should be pinned so everyone can see it! Thank you OP. Like everyone else, I booked 3 months out and got my date and time requested. They did only take my last name as a confirmation number, but sounds like that's normal!

Hmmm.. I know I called for a reservation before but I had kind of forgotten that I should do that instead of counting on the website. We're 3 months out right now. I wonder if I should try tomorrow for something. We're currently booked at Planet Hollywood one night and I am pretty sure we'd all prefer TRex.

if anyone uses Mypoints, I was just able to turn in 3700 points for a 25.00 Landry's Giftcard and it shows T-Rex on the card so that will help me with some food costs !!!

I called tonight too and was able to get a reservation! I'm so excited! There wasn't one single reservation time for any of the 8 days we'll be at Disney!

Thanks for posting this!:cool1:

I actually just came on to ask this very question! I thought it was odd that at my 180 day availability it was showing nothing for t-Rex, and still isn't...just wondering if I should call this far in advance for a November trip, or wait till we are a little closer...

We just booked our first resort stay, and my 180 day window opened this morning. Went on the ADR page on Disney's website, was able to book a table on Thanksgiving night with ease. Even got Be Our Guest with no problems!

After trying online for a couple days now, I happened upon this thread, and boy am I happy that I did!

I just called and made a 7pm ADR in November, then refigured some things and called them back to see if I could get a 8pm instead.
No problem :thumbsup2

The girl I spoke with did seem a little perplexed that I was calling for November, but hey, us over planners gotta do, what we gotta do right ?:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter