• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you want T-Rex diner ADR's....call direct !!!

scotlass

<b><font color=red>Proud Redhead</b><br><font colo
I have called Disney the last 3 days trying to get an ADR for T-rex in October.

There was nothing for my whole 14 day trip !! :eek:

I was then told to call the restaurant direct and got my first choice day and time.

The girl even asked if I wanted a ressie for tonight...I told her I would love too but the travel time would not allow !!! :rotfl:

Number - 001407 8288739

THANK YOU so much!! When I tried to make my reservations through Disney they said that the time that I wanted was during a blocked off time for walk ins only. I called first thing this morning and got my ADR!!! Thanks!!

THANK YOU so much!! When I tried to make my reservations through Disney they said that the time that I wanted was during a blocked off time for walk ins only. I called first thing this morning and got my ADR!!! Thanks!!

:banana: :banana:

You are very welcome, Im so glad you got sorted.

You just made my night! My kids saw this restaurant online and have been begging to go there but I could NOT get in..... even 180 days out.
I just called and got a Saturday night ressie for 5;30!! and its for May 22 - less than 2 weeks away! Thanks for the tip! My kids are gonna be THRILLED:woohoo::worship:

You just made my night! My kids saw this restaurant online and have been begging to go there but I could NOT get in..... even 180 days out.
I just called and got a Saturday night ressie for 5;30!! and its for May 22 - less than 2 weeks away! Thanks for the tip! My kids are gonna be THRILLED:woohoo::worship:

Is it wrong Im actually tearin up....:laughing:

This is why I love the DIS,so many people have helped me with planning over our last few trips and it is just great to help out others.

Its all about the magic baby !! pixiedust:

Scotlass - you really did make my day! I never thought to actually call them -especially being 13 days out!
When I told my kids ( DS 4 DH 7) they were jumping up and down like I saved the world! So - THANKS AGAIN!!!

Thanks! Worked for me too.
Though he said it was "priority seating so there might be a slight wait".

My reservation is for THIS saturday at 6:30pm. A busy time I would think!

Well, I called T-Rex directly and booked a dining reservation for for my Sept trip. Quick and painless. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter