If you want T-Rex diner ADR's....call direct !!!

Thank goodness for the DIS and this thread!! I was just going to try being walk-ins for our trip in June. I had tried booking through Disney online and the page for t-rex wouldn't even open!! I called and within 5 minutes had my reservation all set! Thanks so much!!!

:thumbsup2

Thank you for this Thread. We where trying to book online for May and only 10 pm was coming up. Called and was able to get 6 on a Saturday in May.:yay: My son is excited this was one place he wanted to eat.

Soooo happy right now! Able to get the exact time/date I wanted less than 2 months out. My kids are going to be so excited! Thanks again for the advice to call direct, nothing at ALL on disneydining. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! On Disney online I could only get 9:30 PM, when I called it was no problem to get 7 people in at 6:30! So much better to call direct!

Does anyone know how far in advance we can call T-Rex directly in advance? I'm within my window to make ressie through Disney, but have been unable to get T-Rex, but wasn't sure if it is too soon to try and call T-Rex directly.

Today was my ADR date, 180+10. When I called disney dining this morning the only time I could get for Sept 22nd. was 8:30 pm. I passed on that time and when I hung up with Disney, I called T-Rex direct. I now have "priority seating" for 6:30 pm on the 22nd.

Dont have to settle for Planet Hollywood thanks to calling Direct I got a T-rex for our June 13th date at the time we wanted! Thanks so muhc for the tip!

This also worked for me this morning. However, I was not given a confirmation # and they said they can't link it to my reservation, they said it goes by name only. Should I be concerned?

I got the same response - no confirmation #, just let them know your last name when you arrive.

Scotlass - you really did make my day! I never thought to actually call them -especially being 18 days out!
Got my reservation in two minutes by calling!! - THANKS AGAIN!!!

Scotlass - you really did make my day! I never thought to actually call them -especially being 18 days out!
Got my reservation in two minutes by calling!! - THANKS AGAIN!!!

the made my day...happy happy to help. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 Awesome this works for Rainforest too! Why did this not cross my mind sooner? Called Rainforest direct and got an awesome 5:30 pm ressie on 5/27!

Thanks!! :yay:

Amazing that this thread has been going for 2 years and still works, i missed the 6 month mark by 2 days and only thing available online was 10pm. This is the only ADR i wanted, i figured et me check the DIS and BINGO!!!!!.....nice work on this thread:thumbsup2

Wow - you are all awesome!! I called to make my 180+10 ADRs and could only get 4 pm or 9:30 pm for T-Rex through Disney. Called T-Rex directly and got 6 PM priority seating for 6 people. Now we don't have to leave Hollywood Studios early since it closes at 4 PM that day!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this advice!! :yay:

Bumpin this for myself.

Just called and got my ressie for December :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter