If You Could Live Anywhere in Walt Disney World Where Would it be?

Every trip to AKL the DW and sit on the balcony watching the critters and figure out how much money we would need to live in one of the Grand Villas year round. Well maybe half a year. The other half at BLT so we can eat at California Grill! :thumbsup2:banana:

Later,
Dan

The train station is mine! The train station is one of the most special places in all of the World. It is where first timers get the rush of magic and excitement. It is where us repeaters leave the real world behind us and it has a fantastic view! On one side you can look out over the Seven Seas Lagoon - on the other Main Street and the castle. It is where everyone's day begins and ends - pure magic.

Plus you have transportation at your doorstep to take you anywhere you want to go.

Ohhhh - maybe the monorail would be an excellent abode.....hmmmm

I'd have a little room at the top of the Tower of Terror. Complete with a crazy elevator all my own to get to the bottom.

After much debate, I have also agreed that Main Street USA is for me! To be able to see the people come and go...see the wonder on their faces as they first experience the castle or Wishes. To watch the parades from up above.... Yep, an apartment on Main Street it is.

My job I thought long and hard about also. Because there are SO many things I'd like to do, I've decided I am going to be Quality Control. I will talk amongst the people, taste test the food, ride the rides, and do everything like a visitor to the parks....including staying at hotels as my opinion is needed. :)

I'd live in Harambe with a view of the Savannah. Every morning, I'd get up and have a cup of coffee with the giraffes in my backyard.

Me too! When I saw this question I knew I'd want to live in AK. Although I like the idea of the Grand Villa at AKL too. :) Either way I would like to see the animals every day and I just love the exotic feeling in AK and at AKL.

This is hard but I would love to live on Main street and work at my old stomping grounds. I used to work at Cosmic Ray's and wouldn't blink an eye to go back.

The train station is mine! The train station is one of the most special places in all of the World. It is where first timers get the rush of magic and excitement. It is where us repeaters leave the real world behind us and it has a fantastic view! On one side you can look out over the Seven Seas Lagoon - on the other Main Street and the castle. It is where everyone's day begins and ends - pure magic.

Plus you have transportation at your doorstep to take you anywhere you want to go.

Ohhhh - maybe the monorail would be an excellent abode.....hmmmm

This is what I was thinking as well. It would be amazing to sit on my front balcony each night to watch Spectro and Wishes.

And when the baby won't quit crying, no need to pull the car around. Just take the sleepy baby on the Monorail!

Either in the SFR Treehouse or the Norwegian Stave Church. Assuming they took out the creepy Viking mannequins.

I can't narrow it down to just one! I guess I'd want to be the Disney Hobo and ride the various rails living in a new spot each day. I'm only slightly joking...

I'd live in Minnie's house as I used to love to visit it as a kid. Nice location away from the main crowds, plus plenty of abundant "vegetables" in the neighboring garden! :laughing:

okay so there's two places that I would really want to live in Walt Disney World!:goodvibes
1. Wilderness lodge. I could have laid back CS (roaring fork), a fun TS dinner (whispering canyon), and sophisticated dining (artist point), plus i can live in a giant log cabin!:woohoo:
2. Cinderella castle of course! i would love to be a princess!princess:

Well, DD is opting for a flat in Italy, whereas I could so go for a town house in the courtyard in England...early morning in the summer is JUST like the start of the "Who Will Buy?" scene from "Oliver!"...

The again, the Villas at Wilderness Lodge and those at the Beach Club are quite comfortable, too!!!;)

It would have to be main street. Wouldn't it be wonderful to wake up there each morning with the sights, sounds, and smells of Main St. ? !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter