If You Could Live Anywhere in Walt Disney World Where Would it be?

I'll go a step further.

Boardwalk's single floor grand villa. 3rd floor - the big daddy with the longest balcony you've ever seen in your life. Glorious! :cool1:

I agree with you -- realistically, I'd have to live in a Grand Villa at one of the resorts. I'd probably want to live at either OKW or SSR, just to preserve some of the specialness of the parks.

But unrealistically? I'd love to live in Future World. Specifically, The Land. I'd convert the theater into a nice apartment. :goodvibes

I'd live in Harambe with a view of the Savannah. Every morning, I'd get up and have a cup of coffee with the giraffes in my backyard.

Grand Floridian 2 bedroom Grand Suite club level where you can see the monorail and castle out the window. I want to fall to sleep every evening watching the fireworks over the castle while laying in my bed.

Exactly what I would choose!!! :love: Doesn't get much better than that...

I would choose the Contemporary, but I would either go broke, or be 400 lbs eating at California Grill.

I would also love an apartment on Main Street...We could be neighbors!

Or maybe in the haunted mansion. I could watch the dancers during dinner and party in the graveyard every night!

In Pirate's of the Caribbean !! :woohoo: With Anamatronic Jack Sparrow as my boyfriend. Well, it could happen......

In the castle of course, since I am a princess! ;)

You'll have to share, because that is where I'm going to live too.princess: If they'd let me live there and give the run of WDW, I'd never have to leave the confines of Disney for the rest of my life.:cloud9:

I have to agree - Main Street U.S.A. is my dream address! I would choose a second floor 'apartment' at the end of Main Street with windows facing Cinderella's Castle. I would watch the nightly fireworks display while I ate my 'breakfast' and then after the guests leave for the night I would work inside the park, helping to get it sparkling clean and ready for the next day!

The World Showcase is my happy place, and it was the first thing that came to mind. Probably in France with a view of the international waterway.

But the GF grand suite doens't sound too shabby either!

HAHA this thread made me laugh when I saw it, because I always ask my family this question and make them guess where I'd want to live because I want to live in the most ridiculous place in WDW...

inside Splash Mountain!

I don't know what it is, but that ride gets me every time!

I wouldn't mind sleeping on a bench right next to the Fountain of Nations in Epcot!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter