If You Could Live Anywhere in Walt Disney World Where Would it be?

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
If I could live anywhere in a Disney Park it would be above one of the shops on Main Street. Yes, I know it's not actually built to scale and there is nothing inside, but if there could be an apartment above one of the shops, that's where I would live. I can just picture myself sitting at my window in the morning watching the guests start to come in... :-) Of course eating something delicious from the Main Street Bakery. I'd live on Main Street and work in Cinderella's Castle as a princess. Or I'd be one of the butterflies in Spectro...

If not in Magic Kingdom, I would live in the World Showcase. I'd live above one of the shops in France towards the back of the pavilion. Every morning I'd come downstairs and get some delectable pastry from the Patisserie. I'd work either in the land pavilion studying new and exciting ways to grow food or (if I were French) I'd run the Impressions De France movie. LOVE that score!

If you could live and work anywhere on WDW property (except Golden Oak...too obvious) where would it be? It can be inside a park, a ride, restaurant or hotel.

I'd get 'Mom' to give me a room in the back of 50's PTC. Then I could walk down and do ToT and RnRC or TSMM anytime I wanted and the Muppets would be close by too.

I'd live at the Boardwalk.

Epcot, Flying Fish, Jellyrolls... I'd be in Disney Heaven :cloud9:.

If I could live anywhere in a Disney Park it would be above one of the shops on Main Street. Yes, I know it's not actually built to scale and there is nothing inside, but if there could be an apartment above one of the shops, that's where I would live.

It's built to scale on the inside and there is stuff in there -- the second and third floors from the outside are one floor on the inside, if I recall correctly. You can go there on one of the tours (or at least they used to take you there).

To answer your question, I would never want to live or work in WDW. I wouldn't want it to become ordinary.

I would love to live in Minnie's house in toontown! That would be awesome! 2nd choice, the castle wouldn't be bad! :goodvibes

I want to live in Mickeys house!! He has his fridge stocked with food:lmao:

Grand Floridian 2 bedroom Grand Suite club level where you can see the monorail and castle out the window. I want to fall to sleep every evening watching the fireworks over the castle while laying in my bed.

convert the conference room in Spaceship Earth to an apartment! (or the old GM lounge in test track would be ok too...I guess, lol)

I have always wanted to live in a hotel. So I think I would pick a suite at the Polynesian.

But the Tree of Life might be fun too.

Grand Floridian, facing the Magic Kingdom. Absolutely!

I'd be happy to be able to stay there for a while, but that will never be in the budget.

Mary

Here...
3741869838_a946b87412.jpg

Of course I'd go broke on Dole Whip floats!

I want to live in Mickeys house!! He has his fridge stocked with food:lmao:

but that's a whole lotta cheese!!!!

I want a room in The Seas... I want a wall of fishies and water.... It's just so super peaceful down there!

I'm going to be the happy older gentleman sitting around the stage at Playhouse Disney (that will be my "work").

We will live -where else- inside the Castle!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter