If the murse is wrong, we don't want to be right! 27 days- holy smoke!

Which DVC and why?

• Grand Villa at OKW

• 2 one bedroom at OKW

• Grand Villa at SSR

• 2 one bedroom at SSR

• Grand Villa at BWV

• 2 one bedroom at BWV

• Grand Villa at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at VWL

• 2 one bedroom at BCV

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave2: Well since you two are together, I guess you don't need me texting both of you the amount of days we have left?! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
:rotfl: It's okay, Keith has been keeping me up to date on your texts!

No, I cannot believe how flippin' close it is- truly. Joshua and I went to see Michael at the station today and when Joshua said it was only 34 days away. Michael about died. :hyper: He said because I have been nattering about it for so long, he never thought it would get here but it does explain my pouring over menus and such. :rolleyes: [/COLOR]
Is he getting excited yet? Michael, that is?

:rotfl: It's okay, Keith has been keeping me up to date on your texts!

Is he getting excited yet? Michael, that is?

Kind of. We hadn't planned on owing taxes so that has put a minor cramp in his generosity so to speak. He's excited, he just doesn't want to over spend while we are there. I promised him we wouldn't. Hell, I haven't bought anything extra for this trip but my Passporter; not a shirt, pin, nada. :angel:

Kind of. We hadn't planned on owing taxes so that has put a minor cramp in his generosity so to speak. He's excited, he just doesn't want to over spend while we are there. I promised him we wouldn't. Hell, I haven't bought anything extra for this trip but my Passporter; not a shirt, pin, nada. :angel:

Wow! I can't believe you have been so good! Yay, you! I didn't know you had such restraint!

Guess what I started doing tonight......

:woohoo:I started packing!!!!:woohoo:

We got the summer clothes out of the attic, and I had Emma try on the clothes I bought her last year on clearance for this summer. I pulled out some outfits that she will be wearing at Disney, washed them & they're ready to go!

Drinking around the World should provide some entertainment! :lmao:
That it shall!:rotfl2:

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Keith is here right now for the week, so I haven't had much time online. We spent the day walking around downtown Vancouver today enjoying the FINALLY decent weather. Hope you have all had a great weekend too!
Have a fun week together!:goodvibes

You've been so good!:thumbsup2

Wow! I can't believe you have been so good! Yay, you! I didn't know you had such restraint!
Me neither!:laughing:

We got the summer clothes out of the attic, and I had Emma try on the clothes I bought her last year on clearance for this summer. I pulled out some outfits that she will be wearing at Disney, washed them & they're ready to go!

:woohoo: :yay: :banana: Wowzers! You are on it baybee!

You've been so good!:thumbsup2

It's be good or don't go. ;) But I really am with Michael on this; there is NO reason for us to spend a fortune before we go like last time.

Methinks this could be the perfect pre-trip pressie for your delicious David ;) ?!?!?!
You think? :rotfl2:

Did it come with salad or soup? I can't eat Teppan style food without the salad and ginger dressing. :cloud9:
No soup or salad you have to pay extra for that but I had noodles, rice and veggies well except mushrooms :scared: The portions are big so doubt you'd need anything else :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

You think? :rotfl2:

No soup or salad you have to pay extra for that but I had noodles, rice and veggies well except mushrooms :scared: The portions are big so doubt you'd need anything else :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

:thanks: Awesome, thanks! I was under impression that everything was a la carte. This is good info. :thumbsup2

Do you expect anything else from a Disney Panel Mom :snooty:;):rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Diney Panel Mm Jo!!!!:lmao: Do you know if you can share at Tepon Edu!!!???I am thinking ofthis for September , DD is not going to be eating much so we plan on sharing at TS other than buffet ! My thought was to order the steak & shrimp andI would eat the shrimp and her the steak and some veggies !!

Rosie I'm not sure, I've never shared a TS meal as we've always had so many DDP credits. Anyone know????

Do you expect anything else from a Disney Panel Mom :snooty:;):rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Diney Panel Mm Jo!!!!:lmao: Do you know if you can share at Tepon Edu!!!???I am thinking ofthis for September , DD is not going to be eating much so we plan on sharing at TS other than buffet ! My thought was to order the steak & shrimp andI would eat the shrimp and her the steak and some veggies !!

Rosie I'm not sure, I've never shared a TS meal as we've always had so many DDP credits. Anyone know????

:confused3 I don't know.

:confused: I wish I knew the answer. Knowing that may help us decide whether to get the DDP on our next trip or not.

That's awesome Jenna! I love packing, it makes it all so much more real!

It's be good or don't go. ;) But I really am with Michael on this; there is NO reason for us to spend a fortune before we go like last time.
I agree, much better to save the money for more trips!

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter