If the murse is wrong, we don't want to be right! 27 days- holy smoke!

Which DVC and why?

• Grand Villa at OKW

• 2 one bedroom at OKW

• Grand Villa at SSR

• 2 one bedroom at SSR

• Grand Villa at BWV

• 2 one bedroom at BWV

• Grand Villa at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at VWL

• 2 one bedroom at BCV

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working today, at least half day. Last night at our Seder I enjoyed the Manischewitz a little too much and am feeling it. :blush: How about you?

I worked until 1 them went to meet the family at a camping site about 2 hours away. We enjoyed the day and ate boiled crawfish and lots of deserts. The kids fished, swam, rode horses and 4 wheelers. We roasted marshmellows after dark. Since I was driving no booze for me.

I worked until 1 them went to meet the family at a camping site about 2 hours away. We enjoyed the day and ate boiled crawfish and lots of deserts. The kids fished, swam, rode horses and 4 wheelers. We roasted marshmellows after dark. Since I was driving no booze for me.
Sounds like a fabulous day!

That sounds super fun! :thumbsup2 I guess it's pretty warm there?

We went to an egg hunt at my inlaws this morning. Now I am baking cookies for Michael's crew while the kids play outside. :teeth:

:hug: Hi Tracy!

Hey Jenna, I know I'm a day late but...
969094cgmrn203bf.gif

Hope you've all had a great weekend:grouphug:

Jo, the girls got bikinis and Joshua got board shorts. I will take a pic and post them. :cool1: :rotfl2:

:wave2: Hi Rosie and Kirsteen. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter