If the murse is wrong, we don't want to be right! 27 days- holy smoke!

Which DVC and why?

• Grand Villa at OKW

• 2 one bedroom at OKW

• Grand Villa at SSR

• 2 one bedroom at SSR

• Grand Villa at BWV

• 2 one bedroom at BWV

• Grand Villa at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at VWL

• 2 one bedroom at BCV

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know!!! Can you imagine and it was totally unsolicited too. :faint: I called Gabby after and asked what he was doing and he was online with Chloe checking height requirements for the rides. :thumbsup2 She grew an inch in the last 3 months! :woohoo: :banana:
Really?!?!? Yay, Chloe! Does that make any new rides doable for her? Was there any she couldn't ride last time? I don't remember her having to sit out....

And I have blocked the "tree" conversation from all memory! :lmao:
It was priceless. I will never forget it! It's funny though, if I wasn't privy to the inside scoop from you, I would never have guessed that he wasn't that into it. He seemed to have such a great time. He is always so nice though that I guess even if he hated it, he wouldn't have let on! (to us, anyhow!)
I am glad he is getting excited though, maybe you'll convert him yet!

Really?!?!? Yay, Chloe! Does that make any new rides doable for her? Was there any she couldn't ride last time? I don't remember her having to sit out....

She didn't but she also has 2 inch flip flops- yeah yeah. ;)

It was priceless. I will never forget it! It's funny though, if I wasn't privy to the inside scoop from you, I would never have guessed that he wasn't that into it. He seemed to have such a great time. He is always so nice though that I guess even if he hated it, he wouldn't have let on! (to us, anyhow!)
I am glad he is getting excited though, maybe you'll convert him yet!

Our friends stopped over tonight and we ended up building a fire in the pit. Anyway we started talking about WDW and Michael was full of info. I about passed out! :faint: He was talking about the perks of free dining and how you are in another world and how cool WDW is. :woohoo: I swear if I wasn't sitting there I wouldn't believe it. pixiedust:

Our friends stopped over tonight and we ended up building a fire in the pit. Anyway we started talking about WDW and Michael was full of info. I about passed out! :faint: He was talking about the perks of free dining and how you are in another world and how cool WDW is. :woohoo: I swear if I wasn't sitting there I wouldn't believe it. pixiedust:
I am SOOOO seeing DVC in your future....... ;)

I can't believe it is only 31 days! (33 for K and I! Or 32, whatever, you know how countdowns mess me up! 33 "sleeps", including the one on the plane, until we get there!)

rentayenta;31232316[COLOR="Purple" said:
Our friends stopped over tonight and we ended up building a fire in the pit. Anyway we started talking about WDW and Michael was full of info. I about passed out! :faint: He was talking about the perks of free dining and how you are in another world and how cool WDW is. :woohoo: I swear if I wasn't sitting there I wouldn't believe it. pixiedust:[/COLOR]

That's awesome! :banana: Y'know they always come around sooner or later. That is very exciting though.

That's awesome! :banana: Y'know they always come around sooner or later. That is very exciting though.

You have NO idea. My DH does not naturally carry the Disney gene like some men. ;)

Tracy, I would :lovestruc DVC. Baby steps. At this point I am just grateful to skip the big trees. :rotfl2:

Nate actually shocked me by saying that we'll go out & buy some new things for him & I before this trip. :faint: I think he's just kissing up though because he just spent $1108 on elk licenses.:scared1::sick:
:scared1: $1108 OMG!!!!
So....we are going to Nate's parents in two days for Easter. We leave Thursday after school & will return Monday. Have I packed anything to go yet? NOPE!

But I have packed 14 outfits for Emma for Disney!:rotfl:

:rotfl2:Love it :lmao:

I know!!! Can you imagine and it was totally unsolicited too. :faint: I called Gabby after and asked what he was doing and he was online with Chloe checking height requirements for the rides. :thumbsup2 She grew an inch in the last 3 months! :woohoo: :banana:

And I have blocked the "tree" conversation from all memory! :lmao:

Excellent work with the brainwashing Jenny:worship:;):rotfl2:.

Great news about Gabby's wee growth spurt, long may it continue:goodvibes

You have NO idea. My DH does not naturally carry the Disney gene like some men. ;)

Tracy, I would :lovestruc DVC. Baby steps. At this point I am just grateful to skip the big trees. :rotfl2:

I don't know that it comes naturally. I'm the only person in my family who has it. :cool2:

:scared1: $1108 OMG!!!!

It's spendy. If they get an elk then you get a lot of meat but still have to pay for the slaughter. :scared:

Excellent work with the brainwashing Jenny:worship:;):rotfl2:.

:thanks: I am not sure what fliiped the switch but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Great news about Gabby's wee growth spurt, long may it continue:goodvibes

It was Chloe but I luv ya anyway. ;) We are VERY excited for her.

I don't know that it comes naturally. I'm the only person in my family who has it. :cool2:

:cool2: Maybe you will pass it on. :thumbsup2

:blush:OOPSIE....the sentiment is still there honey:goodvibes

Can't believe you guys are a month away from your trip:faint: it's going to be here before we know it:woohoo:

:goodvibes :hug: Of course.

I cannot believe it's so close too! I mean really. The first thing Joshua says when he wakes up in the morning is how many days we have left. :cutie:

Well your trip is less than 4 months away Kirsteen. I still have to wait over six months for mine.:sad2:

Six months will FLY by. :thumbsup2

I am already to the point where I can't sleep because I am so excited about the trip. :hyper:

Ahhhh, big trees! (((still giggling!)))

Can't believe you guys are a month away from your trip:faint: it's going to be here before we know it:woohoo:
I am still bummed that you didn't end up with a May trip! I wanted to get to hear all your fun words actually SPOKEN!

:goodvibes :hug:
I am already to the point where I can't sleep because I am so excited about the trip. :hyper:
Oh no! It's gonna be a loooooong month with no sleep!

Woooohooooo is she big enough for everything now?

OMG more money!!

Hi Jo!

How's the visit with Keith?

Awesome! Sadly, I still have to work this week while he is here. Well, I guess not that sadly when the reason is that I have 2 WDW vacations planned that are eating up the major chunk of my holiday time! The kids are enjoying having him all to themselves after school anyhow!

We just added a Chefs de France ADR for our first night since BRG is not serving the New York Oscar that I was SO looking forward to anymore!

Awesome! Sadly, I still have to work this week while he is here. Well, I guess not that sadly when the reason is that I have 2 WDW vacations planned that are eating up the major chunk of my holiday time! The kids are enjoying having him all to themselves after school anyhow!

That does suck for you but great for the kids I am sure. Do they fight over him still or does his child charm wear off? ;)

We just added a Chefs de France ADR for our first night since BRG is not serving the New York Oscar that I was SO looking forward to anymore!

Big River Grille? Chefs has the cute rat from the movie now. His name is escaping me but Chloe LOVES him!

That does suck for you but great for the kids I am sure. Do they fight over him still or does his child charm wear off? ;)
There appears to be no end to the child charm. But since there is so much more time, it doesn't generally end up in fights anymore since they both know that they'll get their turns!

Big River Grille? Chefs has the cute rat from the movie now. His name is escaping me but Chloe LOVES him!
Yep, Big River Grille.

Yeah, we were going to try to go someplace we had never been before when we found out about the BRG menu, but then K remembered about the rat!

There appears to be no end to the child charm. But since there is so much more time, it doesn't generally end up in fights anymore since they both know that they'll get their turns!

Yep, Big River Grille.

Yeah, we were going to try to go someplace we had never been before when we found out about the BRG menu, but then K remembered about the rat!

I am already prepping myself for the fights over Keith. The good news is Gabby is jonesing to see you. She asked why I can't be cool like Tracy. :laughing:

K wants to see the rat or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter