I wish WWOHP was in WDW

WWOHP blew my mind. The atmosphere of the books is wonderfully realized in the shops, rides, and the whole area in general... Florida heat aside. ;)

I haven't been paying attention to WDW news the last couple of months, so this is the first I've heard of Avatar Land. I can't say I'm thrilled with the idea. I wish they had gone with a Star Wars land instead-- Cantina Character Dining, no blasters, NO BLASTERS!

I totally agree! A Star Wars Land would be amaaaaaazing! A HP and SW land. Total package for me!

I too would have rather have seen Potter at WDW than US. I really hate leaving property to go there. And it's just not as shall we say "friendly" as Disney is and I'll leave it at that. But we can't cry over spilled milk. I look forward to seeing what the Avatar "land" looks like, but I would have preferred Potter a million times over. :guilty:

I have yet to see wwohp and I would love to, but I just can't bring myself to pay the money just to see it, I don't want to see any other part of Universal but wwohp, and to me that isn't worth the money.

Oh man, it is though at least to see it once. I can't do it every year, but I'll go once every few years now... hopefully Universal will keep expanding and following up with what they did with WWOHP, it's that good. (maybe Middle Earth?)

WWOHP blew my mind. The atmosphere of the books is wonderfully realized in the shops, rides, and the whole area in general... Florida heat aside. ;)

I haven't been paying attention to WDW news the last couple of months, so this is the first I've heard of Avatar Land. I can't say I'm thrilled with the idea. I wish they had gone with a Star Wars land instead-- Cantina Character Dining, no blasters, NO BLASTERS!

OMG yes! Star Wars land would have been something that could beat WWOHP. However, Star Wars could have it's own theme park to itself... maybe they're holding out for something like that? :woohoo:

NO! They are totally different. I love WDW don't get me wrong, but they could never offer HP what US offers them, it's a totally different crowd (world:laughing:).

I just hope US expands WWOHP. I believe they will, with the new Disney area opening I bet US expands in the year or so to match them and keep repeat customers.

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter