• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Told You Driving Was Bad For Your Health! *2/2* NEW TRIP REPORT LINK P102

What a great wrap up! That would make a really cute photo book! Be sure to give us a link when your next trip report comes up!!

Maryellen, I love when you do these recaps of your trips with your favorites and your firsts. And I am honored to have been in this one twice. Thank you for sharing another trip with us and your beautiful photographer. As always, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Looking forward to seeing you in just about 36 days. :)

I love your recaps!!!!!!!!!!! What a great trip, so many wonderful things but I think my favorite is your balloon ride and the amazing pictures from it.

I think I need a spreadsheet of who is there while we are, I can't keep track.

:thumbsup2

Great Final Thoughts !!! Mary Ellen check out my plans for May to see when we can meet!!!

Thanks for the heads up Rosie. I checked it out last night and I hope that both Cynthia and I can meet you on the 12th. I'll be there solo on the evening of the 11th, so that's a possibility too! :cool1:

Thanks for hanging on on my TR and stay tuned for the next one.

What a great wrap up! That would make a really cute photo book! Be sure to give us a link when your next trip report comes up!!

Thanks for joining in. You know - I haven't done a photo book in quite a while. Hmmmm.

I will definitely be posting a link with the next TR.

Yay! You had a wonderful trip. So glad I got to share along.

We did have a wonderful trip. It was tons of fun and we got to try so many new things. Definitely a winner! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for reading along and have a wonderful trip! :cool1:

Maryellen, I love when you do these recaps of your trips with your favorites and your firsts.

Thanks! It's always fun for me to go back and recap the trip because there are so many great memories!

And I am honored to have been in this one twice. Thank you for sharing another trip with us and your beautiful photographer. As always, thoroughly enjoyed it.

It was so fun meeting up with you. I'm so glad we got to spend some time together and its always a pleasure to see Mary and the girls. Running into Marc and Anita was another bonus.

Looking forward to seeing you in just about 36 days. :)

Woo hoo! 36 days! :cool1::cool1::cool1: Of course, that also means in 36 days I'll be heading home. Boo!

I love your recaps!!!!!!!!!!! What a great trip, so many wonderful things but I think my favorite is your balloon ride and the amazing pictures from it.

Thanks! It was a great trip. The ballon ride was definitely one of my favorites. I'm so glad we did that. It was wonderful!

I think I need a spreadsheet of who is there while we are, I can't keep track.

:thumbsup2

Would you do that? :rotfl2: Definitely spreadsheet worthy as the list is getting longer! :thumbsup2

Love the wrap up! Since we are staying offsite this trip I am trying to plan a few different things too.

Great wrap up, and a lot of pictures that made me smile again! :goodvibes

And of course the one of the topless woman on the motorcycle....... :eek: Well, I'm sure she probably wasn't but you wouldn't know it from that picture! :rotfl:

And a lot of really good firsts, some of which I need to add to my list for future trips!

Good night Boo

That Boo! He is such a devil............ :rotfl2:

Love the recap! I always enjoy your list of firsts. It reminds me that no matter how many times I go, here is always something new to see and do.
Thanks for telling your story -- as always, I loved following along and I can't wait for the next one!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I really enjoyed this TR, Mary Ellen! It was cool to get all of the Disney stuff along with all of the other places you visited in Florida. It's such a huge state, and sometimes I forget there is so much else to do there besides just WDW!

I am definitely looking forward to your October TR. :thumbsup2

What a great wrap up, Mary Ellen! I loved seeing all those pics again. Thank you for sharing them and taking the time to write up this TR, so we all could come along. :hug:

Great wrap up! So sorry this trip is over but ready for the next one!

Jill in CO

Great final thoughts posts, Mary Ellen. You reminded me of several moments in the trip that made me smile....the sign from Tracy, Dis meets and lots of firsts.

Love the wrap up! Since we are staying offsite this trip I am trying to plan a few different things too.

Thanks Jen. I do think the one advantage to staying off site is the willingness to try some new things and step out of the bubble. When I am staying on Disney property I have trouble doing that. It must be that Disney koolaid. :rotfl:

Great wrap up, and a lot of pictures that made me smile again! :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed it. It's always fun to see a montage of trip highlights. I like going back myself and seeing pictures I completely forgot about.

And of course the one of the topless woman on the motorcycle....... :eek: Well, I'm sure she probably wasn't but you wouldn't know it from that picture! :rotfl:

That picture is just so wrong on so many levels! I honestly can't believe I forgot to post it the first time around. :rotfl2:

And a lot of really good firsts, some of which I need to add to my list for future trips!

Like the balloon? All I can say is Do It! :cool1: It's so awesome! Firsts are always fun. I try to make sure I do some food and attraction firsts every trip. :thumbsup2

That Boo! He is such a devil............ :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Yes he is, isn't he? :rotfl2:

Thank you for another great TR :) I'll be looking forward to the next!

Thanks for joining in Dawn and I will be sending out a bat signal when I have the new TR up and running. :thumbsup2

Love the recap! I always enjoy your list of firsts. It reminds me that no matter how many times I go, here is always something new to see and do.

Absolutely! I love finding new things to do, whether they are big or small. There's always a new adventure at Disney.

Thanks for telling your story -- as always, I loved following along and I can't wait for the next one!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks and I will be starting on the new TR soon. Time to start uploading to photo bucket. I'll send out the bat signal when I'm up at running.

I really enjoyed this TR, Mary Ellen! It was cool to get all of the Disney stuff along with all of the other places you visited in Florida. It's such a huge state, and sometimes I forget there is so much else to do there besides just WDW!

Thanks Kristie. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. There are a lot of things to do in Florida and I have barely scratched the surface. I am looking forward to seeing more of that state next month! :cool1:

I am definitely looking forward to your October TR. :thumbsup2

I have totally been enjoying yours! It's awesome. I hope to have mine up and running soon. There's so much I have forgotten already. :rotfl:

What a great wrap up, Mary Ellen! I loved seeing all those pics again. Thank you for sharing them and taking the time to write up this TR, so we all could come along. :hug:

Thanks Karin! Glad you enjoyed this TR. It's been fun and I enjoyed doing the wrap up. I'll send out the bat signal when I start the new one! :thumbsup2

Great wrap up! So sorry this trip is over but ready for the next one!

Jill in CO

Thanks Jill! I'm a little sad this TR is over, too. But I'm definitely ready to start working on the next one so stay tuned!!! :cool1:

Great final thoughts posts, Mary Ellen. You reminded me of several moments in the trip that made me smile....the sign from Tracy, Dis meets and lots of firsts.

Thanks Lisa! There were some poignant moments in this trip and searching and finding a sign from Tracy was certainly the most memorable. Sometimes I feel like I was embellishing that story, but when I remind myself that Denny actually saw the white bird I know I' not.

What an awesome trip and a great recap. I enjoyed reliving all the pictures. :) And it's really good to know that staying off sight doesn't suck. :lmao:

What an awesome recap. A couple of firsts that are still on my list too.

Looking forward to the next one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter