• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Told You Driving Was Bad For Your Health! *2/2* NEW TRIP REPORT LINK P102

Yay! I love your final thoughts, firsts, and favorites!

Spontaneity is the best, isn't it? I've always found that the most spontaneous trips are always the most fun.

Mmmmmmm, Morocco food. :goodvibes

I forgot about your illegal cave drawing picture!

I completely forgot to look for the dog sign this last trip. Dangit! smh

Hahahaha! I'm wondering if she really is wearing a shirt! :scared1:

Sadly, I did not try the frozen Kirin this trip. But I will in May when it's nice and hot out!

As always, amazing TR! And always looking forward to your next one. :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing all your fun. I look forward to reading many more MEK reports in the future. :)

Like the balloon? All I can say is Do It! :cool1: It's so awesome! Firsts are always fun. I try to make sure I do some food and attraction firsts every trip. :thumbsup2
Well of course the balloon! You didn't think it would be the Vera Bradley outlet did you??? :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

Looks like Celebration would also be an interesting and fun place to visit, plus Polynesia Isles might be a good place to stay sometime in the future, and experience some of the other attractions in the area for a change.

I just wish I had been around for your contest on the super secret location. Based on the clues I'm thinking I could have figured it out........... :scratchin :rolleyes2

Fantastic wrap up!

You did experience a lot of firsts on this trip, didn't you? I hadn't thought about it until you summarized everything.

Staying off site is such a taboo thing for DISers, but your experience really shed a new light on it. You still seemed to enjoy the parks and resort areas, in addition to adding some local visits to the mix. For a spur of the moment trip, it sounded like it was a good idea to go ahead and do it.

Your Characters in Flight photos were just as great the second time around. I enjoyed seeing them again!

Now I can't wait to start reading your October TR. :goodvibes

Great wrap up and firsts/favorites! What a wonderful trip and so glad that your off-site stay didn't suck! I always say I want to do more off property stuff (we managed Celebration), but never want to give up WDW time. I suppose the solution is just to stay longer!! HA!

As always, I have enjoyed your TR - especially those BEAUTIFUL pictures!! It makes me want to look at things differently - see the details etc. So fabulous!

I can't wait to hear about October! :yay:

Yay! I love your final thoughts, firsts, and favorites!

Thanks! I always enjoy doing it. It's a fun way to wrap up a TR. A good way to let go!

Spontaneity is the best, isn't it? I've always found that the most spontaneous trips are always the most fun.

They really are. Sometimes just going with the flow and avoiding being over structured works so much better than having every moment planned.

Mmmmmmm, Morocco food. :goodvibes

I can't wait to try the new Morocco place. I just love everything on the menu. How will I ever decide? :rotfl:

I forgot about your illegal cave drawing picture!

I completely forgot to look for the dog sign this last trip. Dangit! smh

I will NEVER forget that experience. :rotfl:

Hahahaha! I'm wondering if she really is wearing a shirt! :scared1:

I know she it, but still…… That just looks SO wrong. :rotfl2:

Sadly, I did not try the frozen Kirin this trip. But I will in May when it's nice and hot out!

I would definitely have that again. That foam was just too cool.

As always, amazing TR! And always looking forward to your next one. :goodvibes

Thanks! And I hope to work on the first update for the new one these weekend. I'm not making any promises on when I'll post, but I'm getting closer.

Great update! :)

Thanks! :good vibes Thanks for following along during this TR!

Thanks for sharing all your fun. I look forward to reading many more MEK reports in the future. :)

Thanks Caren. And thanks for following along! A new resort will be coming soon!

Well of course the balloon! You didn't think it would be the Vera Bradley outlet did you??? :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Well, yeah - that too! :rotfl2:

Looks like Celebration would also be an interesting and fun place to visit, plus Polynesia Isles might be a good place to stay sometime in the future, and experience some of the other attractions in the area for a change.

For a backup place, it worked out just perfect. I liked the location because it was convenient, but it was also private and it felt like a safe area.

I just wish I had been around for your contest on the super secret location. Based on the clues I'm thinking I could have figured it out........... :scratchin :rolleyes2

Yeah - I think it was pretty easy to figure that out if you put some thought into it, especially if you are a map geek!

Fantastic wrap up!

Thank you! :goodvibes

FYou did experience a lot of firsts on this trip, didn't you? I hadn't thought about it until you summarized everything.

There are always so many small and large firsts with any trip. I enjoy seeking out new experiences, even though some of them seem so insignificant. It's fun!

FStaying off site is such a taboo thing for DISers, but your experience really shed a new light on it. You still seemed to enjoy the parks and resort areas, in addition to adding some local visits to the mix. For a spur of the moment trip, it sounded like it was a good idea to go ahead and do it.

It worked out perfect for a spur of the moment trip and for the amount of money we wanted to spend on lodging. I think the key is - if you are an experienced DISer you know your way around and you can use your knowledge of the WDW layout to your advantage. Fortunately, we did just that and I got to visit a lot of the Disney resorts so I didn't feel disconnected at all.

FYour Characters in Flight photos were just as great the second time around. I enjoyed seeing them again!

Thanks. That was such a fun experience. I definitely recommend it to everyone (except for those that hate heights :laughing:)

FNow I can't wait to start reading your October TR. :goodvibes

I promise to start writing it this weekend - well, at least my draft. I'm getting there!

Great wrap up and firsts/favorites! What a wonderful trip and so glad that your off-site stay didn't suck! I always say I want to do more off property stuff (we managed Celebration), but never want to give up WDW time. I suppose the solution is just to stay longer!! HA!

I think the solution really is to stay off site. When you stay on site its almost impossible to leave. It's almost like there is an invisible wall that keeps you on Disney property. But staying off site - well, once your through the golden arches you might as well explore. KWIM?

As always, I have enjoyed your TR - especially those BEAUTIFUL pictures!! It makes me want to look at things differently - see the details etc. So fabulous!

Thanks. That's such a nice compliment and I really appreciate it!

I can't wait to hear about October! :yay:

I'm going to start working on it this weekend! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

SO - I need motivation to start working on my new TR. Please send some my way! :thumbsup2

I almost missed the recap, the iPad gets bogged down in the evening, so I give up trying to read the Dis. Anyway, this was a trip of a different color & was enjoyable to read. I liked your travels out side of the Disney bubble. You really need to see more of Florida.

Looking forward to the next TR. We aren't going to Disney this year, will be traveling to the Southwest. I'm having withdrawal pains every time I read a TR.

This trip is like our Sept. trip this past fall. It was one of the best trips we ever took. Everything worked out wonderfully. It's nice when your trip works out so well.

I'm looking forward to the next report!

I need a new TR to read!!!! How's that for motivation? How about -

you have to start an october TR! I didn't get to go this year and I want to know what I missed!!! Plus I need more pictures of yours to look at!:yay::yay:

I almost missed the recap, the iPad gets bogged down in the evening, so I give up trying to read the Dis. Anyway, this was a trip of a different color & was enjoyable to read.

It was a trip of a different color and maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much. Thanks for reading along and sticking with me to the end!

I liked your travels out side of the Disney bubble. You really need to see more of Florida.

Tell me about it. Well, that is going to happen in the next TR and again at the end of the month. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to the next TR. We aren't going to Disney this year, will be traveling to the Southwest. I'm having withdrawal pains every time I read a TR.

That's going to be a wonderful trip. That is something Denny has wanted to do for awhile. I would love to hear about that trip. I'm sure it will be fantastic.

This trip is like our Sept. trip this past fall. It was one of the best trips we ever took. Everything worked out wonderfully. It's nice when your trip works out so well.

It really is! I know you had a great September trip. Still sorry that you didn't do a TR. Boo!

I'm looking forward to the next report!

Well, I have the first installment done. :thumbsup2

Me too !!!!:banana::banana::banana: Cynthia the Planner extrodinaire can plan our whole afternoon of Food Tasting!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Oh, don't worry, that is right up her alley. She is a planner extraordinaire!

I need a new TR to read!!!! How's that for motivation? How about -

you have to start an october TR! I didn't get to go this year and I want to know what I missed!!! Plus I need more pictures of yours to look at!:yay::yay:

:rotfl2: Haha Sherri! That actually DOES help with the motivation. I am ready to begin! :cool1:

Love your final thoughts and photos. I agree about staying outside the bubble. It is good to venture out and see what else is there.
Off to see the new tr.

I really should do a new TR, but I never finished the last one. We had computer issues, my laptop is toast & the PC couldn't hold any more data. Our son gave us an old PC of his that has beaucoup drive space. DH finally got it up & running, so I'm good to go, but no time at the present to start a TR.

I like the iPad, but it isn't any good at least for me, to do trip reports. Photo posting is a major problem for me.

Again, I'm looking forward to your new reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter