• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Kicked it I Played it and now..Wheeling & Dealing at the WL final 9/9 p87/88

Hi Everybody.....Individual replies coming......I got home pretty late Thursday night thanks to the storms in the area. Then I was up at the crack of dawn to work on Friday. Today I had to march in a judged parade. It's our biggest parade of the year and its an all-day event. I am still sitting in my stinky white shirt. I have been fooling around with my pictures since dinner time. I am having some issues downloading them to my mac. I have most of them downloaded, but my Day 1 pics are on a different memory card and they won't budge. How can I start my new TR if I can't download my day 1 pics?????

But I had a marvelous time on this trip! Girl's trips are the way to go. Staying on the monorail was a lot of fun. Seeing those parasailers and bass fisherman everyday on Bay Lake has made me yearn to do all those fun things, too.

So - we ate, we drank, we pool hopped, we relaxed, we went hard, we segwayed, we help kim save the world, we met a special DISer, we watched fireworks, we changed things up a bit, we got our thrill on, and we took tons of pictures - both of us. Jen knows her way around a camera so she was really helpful in teaching me some stuff.

So as soon as I get the rest of my photos downloaded I will get this puppy going. Then I will post the name of my TR. I think you will like it!

I really can't wait to hear more about your trip. I also want to know what TR title you have decided to go with!

:cool1: I can't wait!

Sounds like you've been busy since you've been home! Tell your computer to get with the program and cooperate!

It also sounds like you had a fabulous trip! :woohoo:

Nothing makes you want to plan a trip like returning from a trip! This was supposed to be my last trip before PA school started, but school got put off and *gasp* we are going to sell our DVC contracts to help financially prepare ourselves for my return to school, so this may have been just a last trip before who-knows-when.

Now I'm jonesing for another trip; this time with my boys, maybe even in a Treehouse Villa! How am I going to finagle that one? Maybe my pics from this trip will entice him to consider a stay of execution for our DVC.

MEK - are you going to forward the TR to me so I can put my 2 cents in before it gets posted?

D4D

MEK welcome home!!!! I am so anxious for you to start your TR!! I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about your girls only trip!!!!

So great that you are home safe! I'm most anxious to start reading the new Tr.

I made plans for our trip next Sept as you can see from my ticker. :cool1:

Well, I'm T-30min until I leave for the airport and I AM STILL PACKING :scared1: With two small boys at home, a new/used dog, the memories of the dog we put down this week, and working all-the-while, this trip really snuck up on me! Thankfully, I am only packing for me (whew!) and the OL has a lot of stuff waiting for me in FL. I just found another pair of capri's I like that will be packed but I still can't find my bathing suit bottoms! Which could make for interesting swim time.

So here it is: MEK has been packed for about a week now; overpacked no less. D4D is packing down to the last minute, and stopping along the way to the airport to pick up a couple last minute items. I'd say we're the Odd Couple, indeed.

D4D

Yes - its true....I was packed for two weeks and Jen was packing right up to the time she left for the airport.

I found my swimsuit bottoms! Yea! And DH found my hip pack! Let the vaca begin!

Thank God for that considering the amount of swimming we need. That would have been a bit awkward with no bathing suit bottoms! :rotfl:

Have a FABULOUS trip!

Thanks! We Had an Awesome time!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!! I look forward to reading all about it!

Well now that I FINALLY figured out how to get my Day 1 pics downloaded, I can actually start this bad boy!

Well, I KNOW you're back- and from your ticker, it looks like you had a marvelous time that you want to go back for!! Start singin' it, sista!!

It was a GREAT trip! We had a really fun time! And, YES, I can't wait to go back.

I see your trip is just days away. I'm already ready to go back!

Welcome back Mary Ellen!!! :hug:

We've been waiting for you :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Tracy

I'm BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK! And after I do a bit more photo editing I will be ready to begin!

Welcome back! I hope you had a great trip and no lines! :goodvibes

For the most we had short lines. Unfortunately on our last day we made a rookie mistake and we encountered some real lines.

Another I missed I must start checking the TR boards more often !!!Have to go back and read may take a while !!

Hey englishrose.....No worries. I am about to start a brand spankin' new TR so you can get in on that one from the beginning.

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the gorgeous pictures!!! :yay:

Thank you! I should have a contest to see if anyone can guess how many pictures I took, but I used two different memory cards so I am not even sure! I still have to add them up myself!

I think I may get in on this at the begining !!!!
:rotfl2: what she said! Doh! I should have read ahead!

I really can't wait to hear more about your trip. I also want to know what TR title you have decided to go with!

Well, I did make an executive decision so I know which one I am going with. :thumbsup2 I flipped flop back and forth for awhile but I decided to go with the one that felt right.

I can't wait!

I am getting dangerously close now! :laughing:

I can't wait!

I really did have a great trip! It was fun in a new and exciting way. It was the type of trip you can only take with someone who really loves the world.

Nothing makes you want to plan a trip like returning from a trip! This was supposed to be my last trip before PA school started, but school got put off and *gasp* we are going to sell our DVC contracts to help financially prepare ourselves for my return to school, so this may have been just a last trip before who-knows-when.

I hear ya - As soon as I get home I am ready to plan another trip. I know you are too because you were completely missing your family. I think you really need to plan another trip and I am sure you can get Ethan to agree. Just keep working it!

Now I'm jonesing for another trip; this time with my boys, maybe even in a Treehouse Villa! How am I going to finagle that one? Maybe my pics from this trip will entice him to consider a stay of execution for our DVC.

I love the THV idea. You MUST go for that. I really want to stay in one.
I know you pictures will result in a stay of execution. I just KNOW it! I think your boys would love the villa. It's a fab idea!

MEK - are you going to forward the TR to me so I can put my 2 cents in before it gets posted?

I completely do my updates on the fly, so I want you to write your own updates wherever you want to chime in. Plus I want to see your pictures because I know they are going to be fabulous! I never pre-write my TR, although I know a lot of people do. Sometimes I think I should because I have occasionally deleted the whole update and that is so NOT cool!

Welcome back sounds like you had a great trip!! Can't wait to read your new TR! :cool1:

Thanks. I plan to start my new TR very, very soon. I can't say exactly when, but seriously soon.

MEK welcome home!!!! I am so anxious for you to start your TR!! I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about your girls only trip!!!!

A girls only trip with a disney fanatic is such a great way to go! It was so fun, as I am sure you know from your trips with Leslie.

So great that you are home safe! I'm most anxious to start reading the new Tr.

I made plans for our trip next Sept as you can see from my ticker. :cool1:

I should be starting soon!!!!!

I saw that ticker - its awesome! September is such a great month to see the world!

I'm very excited for this girls only trip report!

It was a great trip. Girls rule and a girls trip is the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter