• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Kicked it I Played it and now..Wheeling & Dealing at the WL final 9/9 p87/88

Have a fabulous trip, Mary Ellen! Thanks for sharing this last one with us, and I am looking forward to the latest one when you return in a week! Hope you make it to the Poly pool, and I know you are going to have great pictures to show us!!! :goodvibes

Thanks Jackie. I promise to take notes and pictures this trip! And with Jen adding commentary and pictures it should be a new improved TR. It's a new slant on things - 2 dis obsessed people hitting the world! :thumbsup2

Have the most amazing trip MEK!!! I hope you and Jen have the most amazing time!! I cannot wait to see all your pictures!!!!

Thanks Jen. Its pretty cool because Jen hasn't been there in a while and she has little kids so I think she stoked to get away for a few days. Plus, she just put her dog to sleep so she needs this trip!

Have a great time, ME!!! And make sure to get your butts over to Kona for breakfast- one of my favorite things ever!!! :goodvibes Don't forget the Pineapple mac pancakes and the pulled pork thingee Joan had- yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....:cloud9: Love the idea of a Poly pool day, too- I'll be doing that on my next BLT trip without a doubt!

Hope I get some Pix! :goodvibes Have a blast-

E

If I don't get to Kona for breakfast on this trip that I will have to have my head examined. I have wanted to try that tonga toast for ever! Maybe if for some reason I don't make it to Kona for breakfast I can still hit Captain Cooks (?)for tonga toast. The more I think about it the more I definitely want to spend some quality time at the Poly. I feel like its the one resort I would like to stay at but probably never will cause its not DVC.

I promise to send you some pix!!!!!!!

I think that sounds fabulously decadent!
:thumbsup2

It was dark in august, it just depends on how late EMH goes....

I am almost positive it ends at 8pm in September, just like it May. It may be a smidge darker, but not much. I wont be as dark as I want it to be.

I

Ok I hate how early ME leaves.... How long is Segway? I think I'd rather rent bikes and run around FW, that would be fun!

I think its at least 2 hours, possibly longer. We read reviews and it does sound like a ton of fun. My problem is expensive and I think I am trying to keep my costs low. We will get some type of AP discount. I guess I can't help comparing it to other segway tours which are 1/2 the price. There is one in Celebration that I really want to do and its 1/2 the price.

Love that you are doing the cooler! Tennis shoes take up so much room it's crazy!

Hey - bags fly free on SWA! :thumbsup2

Jen can add pictures too! And comments I hope :)

I can't wait to see your future trip plans!

Oh I am sure she will. She's a computer geek and so is her DH.

Ditto on the future trip plans!

Have a great trip Mary Ellen! Your Poly pool day sounds heavenly :cloud9: I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

thanks michelle. I can't wait to try that Poly pool. I think its the second coolest pool compared to SAB. CSR pool was pretty cool too, but something about being in the pool and seeing the castle. You can't beat that!

Thanks for sharing your trip(s) and wonderful pictures!

Hope you have a magical time at Disney! pixiedust:

Thanks so much for following along. I am really glad you enjoyed the TR and the pictures!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper::jumping1::hyper::jumping1::hyper:

Have a fabulous time Mary Ellen and Jen!! Can't wait for your professional photos and TR when you come back and of course your plans for your next trip :laughing:

Tracy

Thanks Tracy. I'm not sure if my photos are quite professional, but they are definitely coming along.

Plans for next trip? :rolleyes1

Thanks for sharing your trip!

Have a wonderful Disney Addict, no kids, no husbands trip and take lots of pictures.

Can't wait for the next report.

I like that - DA, no kids, no husbands! DA Unite!!!!!! Thanks so much for following along with my TR.

Thanks for sharing your trip! You did another awesome TR :thumbsup2

Have an incredible time and I know you'll take tons of beautiful pics to share with us :goodvibes

Thanks Dawn! Did you start your TR yet????? Am I going to miss the start of it while I'm gone?????:eek:

Have great trip! Can't wait to read your next TR!!! :goodvibes

Hey - you're practically right behind me! Thanks so much for following along with my TR!

Have a magical trip! You know we'll be waiting to hear all about it and see more of your amazing pictures! :)

Thanks C. I hope get some more pics. it's fun to go back and take pics of things I took on the old camera. I like the new, improved pictures better.

Wooo hoooo! Have a fabulous trip! I can't wait to hear all about and see all your amazingly fabulous pictures!!! Of course, I can't wait to hear the details of your next trip too :cool1:

Wooo hoooo! Have a fabulous trip! I can't wait to hear all about and see all your amazingly fabulous pictures!!! Of course, I can't wait to hear the details of your next trip too :cool1:

Thanks Melissa!

Can't believe I am leaving tomorrow - its still feels a little surreal and I really should be doing some laundry for the boys before I go. But instead here I am on the Dis boards! :sad2:

HAVE A FANTASMIC TRIP MARY ELLEN AND JEN!!!!

I can't wait to read your next TR and see all the amazing pictures!! I hope you both get to do as much as you want and enjoy yourselves!!!

Ahhh! I thought I saw your light on just a few minutes ago and I would catch you in time, but nope! Regardless, you will see this eventually, so HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP! We did the BLT tour (if you can fit it in, do it! It's fun!) and I was feelin' that resort! I didn't think I would like it because the models totally turned me off for some reason, but something has changed with them, the colors or carpet or something?? - and the addition of natural light - it truly is a beautiful resort with stunning rooms and a killer location. ENJOY!!!! I look forward to hearing all about it. :goodvibes

:rotfl: Disney Eve....isn't that the truth!!!!

Tracy

The only thing better than disney eve is Disney day! :cool1: and I have finally reached it! I have to get my last minute chores sorted out here. Denny has been working in the evenings and if I go into the bedroom to do anything I start to wake him up.......then the, "Thanks for waking me up" accusations. I better lay low for awhile! I'd like to leave for the airport around 10:30. He has agreed to drive me or I was going to have Brian drive me. since Brian is still a new highway driver I wasn't entirely thrilled with that option. :laughing:

Have a wonderful trip, Mary Ellen!!! :cheer2: Bring us back lots of pictures!

Thanks Denise. I promise lots of pics, plus we will have Jen pics - double trouble!

HAVE A FANTASMIC TRIP MARY ELLEN AND JEN!!!!

I can't wait to read your next TR and see all the amazing pictures!! I hope you both get to do as much as you want and enjoy yourselves!!!

Thanks Sheree! Having a joint TR going should make for some interesting reads. I like the idea of having extra pictures because the possibilities are endless!

Ahhh! I thought I saw your light on just a few minutes ago and I would catch you in time, but nope! Regardless, you will see this eventually, so HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP! We did the BLT tour (if you can fit it in, do it! It's fun!) and I was feelin' that resort! I didn't think I would like it because the models totally turned me off for some reason, but something has changed with them, the colors or carpet or something?? - and the addition of natural light - it truly is a beautiful resort with stunning rooms and a killer location. ENJOY!!!! I look forward to hearing all about it. :goodvibes

Hey Brooke! Welcome back. I'm glad you enjoyed the BLT tour. I think the resort is cool, although I had the same original impression that you did. I don't think pictures do it justice. I am really looking forward to staying there. It's going to be a very new experience for me as I have NEVER stayed anyway near the monorail loop. VWL was the closest.

Laundry Schmaundry

Laundry - the gift that keeps in giving. Apparently Brian wore his soccer uniform shirt to school yesterday (they do that before or on game days) and it STINKS, so yes there is laundry going on right now.

So my ticker says 1 day until BLT, which is true.....but today I will be heading to POFQ.

I got my Mickey wallet, which actually isn't a wallet. It's a small handbag. It's cute, but a little cheaply made. Let's just say its no dourney and bourke. :laughing:

So I am off to finish my final chores and packing. I will see you all when I get back next week!

Thanks again for following my TR!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm T-30min until I leave for the airport and I AM STILL PACKING :scared1: With two small boys at home, a new/used dog, the memories of the dog we put down this week, and working all-the-while, this trip really snuck up on me! Thankfully, I am only packing for me (whew!) and the OL has a lot of stuff waiting for me in FL. I just found another pair of capri's I like that will be packed but I still can't find my bathing suit bottoms! Which could make for interesting swim time.

So here it is: MEK has been packed for about a week now; overpacked no less. D4D is packing down to the last minute, and stopping along the way to the airport to pick up a couple last minute items. I'd say we're the Odd Couple, indeed.

D4D

Well, I KNOW you're back- and from your ticker, it looks like you had a marvelous time that you want to go back for!! Start singin' it, sista!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter