I have how many food pix? Time for a dining review!! Completed!

Desserts from Chf Mickeys - The rice krispie was for DS, he also made himself a vanilla ice cream cone and loved both. The cheesecake was very good and I think I liked the brownie. The Mickey thing was not what I expected and I didn't like it at all. That said: it was like a very heavy chocolate truffle and just too much chocolate for me. 98% of the rest of the world would probably love it ;)

The rest of the buffet was decent - the character interaction with DS was great. This was a meal that DS and I had alone, as DH had already gone home and I missed him desperately so I took lots of character photos and sent them via phone to DH.

chefmickeysdesserts.jpg

DS wanted one of these something fierce one day - I had decided we would go to Casey's for lunch, but he really wanted to share a turkey leg. We ended up having this and then getting the ice cream sandwich at Main Street Bakery. Nice vacation lunch!

mkturkeylegII.jpg

The Grand Marnier Slushie from France.

Oh.My.God.

DH bought this for me after the Candlelight Processional and it was heavenly. Like the best orange creamy concoction ever! It isn't refreshing like the lemonade, but rather an icy comfort rich taste. VERY good! We sat down at a table overlooking the water and chatted while we waited for Illuminations (DS was at the Sandcastle Club). It's a perfect vacation memory.

I plan to get at least one Grey Goose Lemonade on our July trip, and I suspect DH will too. That one seems more refreshing on a hot sunny day. But when we're in WS at night and just have to walk back to the BCV, I just may have to have this again.

(Anyone see Samantha Brown's Disney Favorites? This is her favorite drink. I wholeheartedly agree!)

grandmarnierslushiefrance-1.jpg

And that is all I have! If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, I am going to do a pre trip dining review (do people do those??) and then a live trip report when we get down to WDW on the 18th this month.

Thanks for all the great comments and hope you all enjoyed the photos!

You've got to try that Grey Goose slushie!!!!:goodvibes

Please do a pre-trip report, I'll be watching for it. Have a great time, looking forward to the next report and THANKS so much for taking the time to share this review with us!:thumbsup2

Wow, wonderful pictures!!! I am going to have to try the Grand Marnier Slushie. Thank you for posting such wonderful pictures.

Thanks for finishing your reports, I have very much enjoyed them. That slushie looks so good!

Laur's princess:

I love the Grand Marnier Slushie but my new find this Jun was the Italian Margarita made w/ Limoncello Liquor and Grappa, Yum!

I love the Grand Marnier Slushie but my new find this Jun was the Italian Margarita made w/ Limoncello Liquor and Grappa, Yum!

Ohhh, that sounds goooood!

P.S. You're my neighbor - I'm in Boca! My brother lives in Wellington. :)

Oooooh!!!!!!! Where did you get this??? My DH is dying to try limoncello!

phew! Just finished all 16 pages! I have already had to eat twice and am hungry again! Sooo glad your going back soon and look forward to that report! I have already changed some of my planned ADR's for next summer based on your report! Looking forward to the next one!

:worship:

Oooooh!!!!!!! Where did you get this??? My DH is dying to try limoncello!

You can find it in the stand alone drink stand just as you come upon Italy, if you start the World Showcase by Mexico! Enjoy!

Great report-wonderful pictures! I cut and pasted some notes-mostly for some new CS for us to try.

I was so interested to read about the Orange Grove and thought it would be a nice place to visit but I checked their website and they close for the summer. We're going to be there in Sept. and they'll still be closed. :sad:

Maybe another trip?

So, did you start your PTR yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter