I hate this website

I get frustrated when it is slow and there are no new threads for me to read:rotfl: If I get busy with supper or the kids and I look at the clock and it has been 2 hours since I checked the boards I panic:lmao:

I'm at 30 days. I've spent every free second I have on here the past few days! LOL! I only foresee is getting worse as my trip approaches. I'm sure I'll completely be neglectin housework and cooking meals before long!

I'm with you guys!!! My daughter thinks I'm "ridiculous"! We have 59 days until our trip,I'm the planner for a group of 15 so I need all the advice I can get!!! I also dis at work!

I'm so addicted to this site! My DH is actually jealous, because he says I pay more attention to DIS than I do to him. :lmao:

He bet me that I couldn't stay away for a week. Yeah right...I barely made it 24 hours before I caved! It's a sickness!

LOL @ Dis Annonymous. Sign me up!

This happens to me quite often, especially right before a trip. I drive my Dh nuts with "guess what I read on the Disboards today".

Every night we put the kids to bed I jump on here and my hubby just rolls his eyes! If he only knew how much I'm on here during the day. I speed through my chores so at nap time I can DIS!!! I've found out so much useful information and on here and it's wonderful to chat with others who are just as Disney obsessed as I am! :disrocks:

OMG you sound just like me!!!!!! :rotfl: I have 2 DDs (one who is a second grader and one who goes to Kindergarten 1/2 day, in the afternoons). I send my eldest DD off to school in the morning, hurry up and do my chores before I have to send the other one off just so I can be on the Dis for 3 hours without interruption. Then when they are finally in bed, I am back on the Dis chatting away with fellow DISers, and yes my DH thinks I am nuts too, but don't let him get you fooled, if I read a post to him, he always has something to say or wants me to say for him :laughing: ....I think that all of us "Dis-Junkies" should get together and :grouphug:

So, Poohsfan1 how do I get boo'ed by the chippendales?!?!?!?!?! (and I'm talking the dancers :rotfl: ). I'm glad that I have a lot of company when it comes to this - I do the same thing with my DH - I'm the family vacation planner and I get so much from these boards. I'm always telling DH about the tips I've gotten today, or the reviews on the resorts and should we consider changing, etc. Well, our trip is early August 2009 so if anyone is going then, we should make plans to meet up.:jumping1:

I think this says it all.........:disrocks:

I spend so much time on here that I think about this website while at work.

Every night we put the kids to bed I jump on here and my hubby just rolls his eyes! If he only knew how much I'm on here during the day. I speed through my chores so at nap time I can DIS!!! I've found out so much useful information and on here and it's wonderful to chat with others who are just as Disney obsessed as I am! :disrocks:

You sound just like me :lmao: . I think ispend wayy to much on DIS and planning Disney. It's definately addicting being on this website. It also makes me book more trips and spend more money which doesn't like much either :goodvibes

I too am guilty of this addiction. Is it bad that the source of our addiction is also the only place to find people who can understand and be our support group?

E E Eeeek :eek: , since we're not going back to WDW till 2010 :scared:
(long, long, very long story!!! :sick: but the short of it is, DD6 broke her arm, had surgery & now cast for 8 weeks, Father's upcoming heart test, house roof leeking$$ etc)

really this site & pictures and living vicariously via trip reports :3dglasses is truly the only thing keeping my sanity :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

keep up the good work :thumbsup2 Disboards & members

I'm so addicted to this site! My DH is actually jealous, because he says I pay more attention to DIS than I do to him. :lmao:

haha, same here!
DH texted me the other day while he was at work and said "what are you up to this afternoon? My guess is you're on the dis boards"
:lmao:

W/e, he'll see that it's all worth it when we're on our trip in 42 days and I'm fully researched and knowledgable. :thumbsup2

I hear ya! I never thought I would get addicted to something like this, but I have had to start to set limits for myself. My husband thinks it is hysterical because I am so not a computer/internet addict...but this has sucked me in. I am trying to cut back, but we'll see- we have a trip approaching so that is not likely!

this board was consuming me! And instead of just replying to posts out loud, wouldn't it be more productive to type what I'm thinking? That way my DBF won't find me talking to myself!

I am also addicted to this site. I always find something interesting to read. I can't fight it, I enjoy it and thats that!

Welcome to my world. It is the best addiction you could ask for! It's fun and doesn't (technically) cost you anything, it may even save you money!! We all suffer from the same glorious disease: Disney obsession!:thumbsup2

In all my years I have never gotten that into anything on the internet and then THIS!!! But at least I do not have to suppress it anymore! I do love the planning and seeing what everyone has to say on all things Disney! This will be the first time I have ever been able to use all the information and advise and can't wait to see how it all turns out. Never been out the back entrance to Epcot (did not know there was one!) and over to the the BW or to see BC and YC. Never knew about the cheese soup at Le Celliar. Never even knew about getting early ADR's before MK opened! Never knew about MVMCP. In 2 weeks going to try it all and more! Thanks to everyone on the boards!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter