I hate this website

8EONUE8

Earning My Ears
Its consuming me. I start reading the posts and the next thing I know is 2-3 hours have passed by. :surfweb: Cant get anything done at work. Family thinks Im nutz. Basically it is sucking the life out of me. :eek:

There's too much good information here. All I keep doing is changing our trip plans. :confused3

The posters are way too helpful. They respond too quickly with great information. :worship: Again, all I keep doing is reading and changing, reading and changing.

I need to know where the nearest DA (DIS Annonymous) group is located. I have an addiction and they say the road to recovery is to admit your problem.

The only thing is Im not sure if I want to recover. :disrocks:

I thought I was the only one with a problem! Glad to know I'm not alone. Beware the trip reports, they'll eat up your whole day!!

Its consuming me. I start reading the posts and the next thing I know is 2-3 hours have passed by. :surfweb: Cant get anything done at work. Family thinks Im nutz. Basically it is sucking the life out of me. :eek:

There's too much good information here. All I keep doing is changing our trip plans. :confused3

The posters are way too helpful. They respond too quickly with great information. :worship: Again, all I keep doing is reading and changing, reading and changing.

I need to know where the nearest DA (DIS Annonymous) group is located. I have an addiction and they say the road to recovery is to admit your problem.

The only thing is Im not sure if I want to recover. :disrocks:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And here I thought the economy was the cause of our small raises this year at the office. Maybe it is because I'm on the Dis too much. :lmao:

I thought I was the only one with a problem! Glad to know I'm not alone. Beware the trip reports, they'll eat up your whole day!!

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to stay away from there! ;)

Spent hours yesterday reading the concierge thread, something like 20 pages. :eek:

Great stuff, but man Im gonne get fired. Then I will have to start robbing banks to pay for my addiction. :rotfl:

Welcome to the DIS-Addiction.

Wait until you discover the other sections of this place that have nothing to do with trip planning - but still Disney. At some point, you just give in to the addiction. :upsidedow

Every night we put the kids to bed I jump on here and my hubby just rolls his eyes! If he only knew how much I'm on here during the day. I speed through my chores so at nap time I can DIS!!! I've found out so much useful information and on here and it's wonderful to chat with others who are just as Disney obsessed as I am! :disrocks:

Glad I'm not the only one....man, this place is trouble!!! :lmao: We have 47 days until our next trip and little does my DH know, I"m trying to figure out how/when to plan the next trip!! It's soo bad but it's nice to know we're in good company!!!!! :goodvibes

Oh, join the club :dance3:. Our trip isn't for 10 months and I'm always on here checking things out. We are doing a land and sea in August 2009 as a graduation celebration for our daughters. I too, have changed my reservations several times - just minor stuff, but still...........my TA Tracy at DU is absolutely wonderful - she has been so patient and accommodating - I bow down to her :worship:.

well without this board my trips wouldn't go so smoothly. yes i am addicted to it but I cant think of a better addiction :rotfl:

godd things about my new addiction:
1. Keeps me out of Target
2. Keeps me from alienating all my friends because I'm not talking incessantly about a trip that is a year away.
3. Good for my marriage - see reason #2.
Glad to be in the boat with everyone!:dance3:

I get completely obsessed as my trips get closer. Here I am, about 40 days from my next trip, and I am spending a large portion of each day searching around, refreshing the page to see if any new responses are in on my subscribed threads... OBSESSED!

Thanks for being so understanding, my dear Dis buddies!

I get completely obsessed as my trips get closer. Here I am, about 40 days from my next trip, and I am spending a large portion of each day searching around, refreshing the page to see if any new responses are in on my subscribed threads... OBSESSED!

Thanks for being so understanding, my dear Dis buddies!

Ah yes! I'm about 74 days away now, and I've been so stressed with school and such that the DIS here is my escape! I can just come here, space out, and think of my amazing upcoming trip! Don't fight the addiction!

Good thing DH is just as addicted as I am....we can go to the DBA meetings together. He's just jealous that I can go on the Dis anytime I want at work, and he can't.

I'd have some clever response, but I haven't checked the restaurant threads yet...................

I hate everything Disney right now because...

1. My house is a mess
2. I'm sleep deprived. (Never check your email before bed because you will inevitably check the Dis).
3. I have a paper pile about a mile thick on my desk full of different budget configurations and info about our trip. Seriously, who needs an extra paper pile?

It has consumed me. I will join DA after the trip.

My name is IAN, I have a problem!!!!!
My wife always yells at my to talk to her instead of pretend people. I said your real just not in the flesh but she is slowly getting addicted too. I tell her to come see stuff but she's already read it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter