I hate this website

You are right! I never intended to post or to continue reading, but I am always looking around.

:grouphug: You are all awesome! No one understands my addiction the way you do. So even if it's a bad thing, I'm in good company!
Oh yeah, I better go do some laundry before DH comes home!:laundy:

Better include me as well. Don't know what it is about the DIS board, but I have been checking it twice a day:laughing:. I'm glad you all are out there and understand. My kids just roll their eyes everytime they see me on the computer on this site, DS 13, DS8. My DH isn't into Disney and isn't going with us:scared1: , but I figure we'll just have all the fun. I have been wondering why I have been spending so much time here, and why I just can't let it go, since I have already made my plans, and now I am sticking to them? Maybe because this lets me touch with the magic? :confused3

Count me in too! I love to read the posts and threads on here. I love reading the resort threads too - even the threads for resorts that I don't even want to stay at! :goodvibes

LOVE THE DIS!

this board was consuming me! And instead of just replying to posts out loud, wouldn't it be more productive to type what I'm thinking? That way my DBF won't find me talking to myself!

I lurked for along time, then I joined in the madness! I'm over 250 posts now but guess what? I still talk to myself.:rotfl: My husband knows better than to dis my DIS boards!:laughing:

Hi

Saw the title and had to read... read the post and had to reply! Although with a house move and change of job going on and a break to DLP in December, I do more lurking and reading than posting, the DIS is my lifeline...:sick:

Noone else really gets the Disney addiction I have the way I do (although I have one friend who has already intimated that she's keen to plan a joint trip with us for 5 years from now so I may yet have a real-life DIS buddy if you know what I mean lol!). I still think she thinks I'm crackers though :rotfl2:

My DH is into things when we get on holiday but not really so much so when we're back at home (once the initial sadness wears off of course :sad1: ) so its down to me until my DD (3) gets a little older! I'm already planning her WDW Dream Wedding lol! :cutie:

So for DIS Boards Anonymous... sign me up as a fully-paid up member - I need all the help I can get...

TootieBear

Oh and I fully agree about the trip reports,... they are terribly addictive! I just wait til its my turn but until then, I'll make do with visiting the magic through everyone else!:surfweb: popcorn:: The only question is what should be our 10 steps? :lmao:

Maybe the whole reason that my company now blocks anything with photos (webshot, pbase, photobucket, etc.) is because they know I use it to store the DISigns I have created for this site and to get photos for my creations! Still only have dial-up at home and they won't load there. Now I have to get high speed. Knew that a long time ago but now I am desperate!!

Hi, my name is Marion and I'm a DIS boards addict!

I wonder what would happen to us if we didn't have this site? I know DH would have choked me by now for asking his opinion "one more time" on what to do on out trip in Dec. It is so great to come here and read all these detailed reports so I can make a super plan and really enjoy myself while we are at WDW, instead of doing the trip like everyone else and butting my head against the proverbial concrete wall that whole trip. You all are the best. I don't know anyone else in my circle of friends who cares about all things Disney like you. It's not an addiction-it's a mindset. I'd be willing to bet $ that the majority of you are funny, outgoing, kid-at-heart people. Most of my customers at The Disney Store are that way, and that's what makes the "World" magical. Most of the older CM's (and a lot of the young ones) feel the same way about Disney that we do.

I think DisdreaminMom hit the nail on the head - "

I'd be willing to bet $ that the majority of you are funny, outgoing, kid-at-heart people."

Count me in as one of the kids!!!! :rotfl:

This is funny. :rotfl:

I must really be messed up. I am a WDW fanatic and DISaholic!

My wife makes fun of me, her friends snicker behind my back. but you know what, I dont care. I proudly wear my tigger boxers:tigger: , drink my coffee out of my grumpy mug, and fly my mouseears :earboy2: on my SUV antennae.

My kids worship me, :love1: they say Im just like them and we have an absolute blast when we're at the World. :banana:

To all you losers, ;) may all your nights be spent in the castle and your days be spent riding Soarin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter